Reviews for It's Magic
TalaDentro chapter 19 . 5/6/2011
Thank you for restoring my hope in Harry Potter/Twilight crossovers. This (though it had one or two minor problems) was actually really excellent. Thank you.
xDarklightx chapter 19 . 4/25/2011
I like it. It was a an enteretaining story.
Shadow Lily Potter chapter 19 . 4/23/2011
Hilarious!
Nonote chapter 19 . 4/15/2011
It's really a great story ! I didn't like the few crossover I read, but I think it was because I not like Harry with a vampire. With Jacob it's better.

A thing I love in your writing is your dialogue, it's really hard to WRITE small talk, but you do it wonderfully.

Really a great fic !

Nonote

(sorry for my bad English, I'm French)
ArtThouStupid chapter 19 . 4/13/2011
This is an awesome story and this was an absolutely brillaint ending! :D
Qwinn chapter 8 . 4/12/2011
yes!finally, there is far to few jacob storys. Well i suppose there really could not be to many either :D
Bablefisk chapter 19 . 4/12/2011
In all honesty, I was looking for another story when I found this, but this was just genious! Loved it!
sami1010220 chapter 19 . 4/11/2011
lol, wow, that was a super cute fic! great job :)
amadaol chapter 7 . 4/9/2011
This a really good story i
Chris.Monster chapter 19 . 4/5/2011
Haha, funny way to end the story... maybe one more chapter of sweetness? :O
Castiella chapter 19 . 4/4/2011
Ahh! Perfect ending! When I read just Harry Potter fiction, Harry can only be with Draco.

Loved it!

Vicki219 chapter 19 . 4/4/2011
Haha that was brilliant!
Castiella chapter 11 . 4/4/2011
That last bit has put my mind in a frenzy of just all of what they could do. I mean, they could literally break the bed every night and not have to worry about repair bills.. I wish I was a witch so I could just flick my wand and broken shit would be fixed..

Is it weird that that's the kind of shit I worry about? xD

Castiella chapter 8 . 4/4/2011
SHIT YEAH!

Love this chapter!

I hope Jacob makes sweet, sweet love to Harry. 3

Castiella chapter 7 . 4/4/2011
Gahh! Noo~!

Edward should not be two-timing..

I'm so glad that I already know Harry ends up with Jake. It makes Edward's transgressions easier to deal with. xD

841 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 34 .. Last Next »