Reviews for It's Magic
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 19 . 1/29/2021
That was an entertaining story and this last chapter was amusing, but it feels like it stopped abruptly.
inuyasha16451 chapter 19 . 12/10/2020
Omg. Please please come back and update this awesome story soon
Wolvie26 chapter 19 . 12/7/2020
Lol...Love it!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/13/2020
How does seven sound. Its sounds awful. Lolslolslols
Idetta chapter 4 . 8/3/2020
I thought it's Jacob/Harry slash?
Guest chapter 6 . 5/5/2020
Not to be mean or anything but chapter 1 Harry said "was going to be 22" and in chapter 7 he said he was 19. How old is Harry really? Because I'm very, very, very confused right now.
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 19 . 4/2/2020
Haha I found this chapter hilarious especially with Draco's sudden appearance. And I found it funny that Jacob wasn't in the least bit jealous with that girl attempting to ask out Harry. Jacob is naturally a jealous person so it was a bit oc where Jacob was concerned. Keep up the good work and please update soon
Matt chapter 1 . 11/20/2019
There's no such thing as the "tenth degree", unless you're discussing temperatures. There is the "third degree", which is questioning someone closely until you get the answers that you want. Maybe that's what you meant?
wandamarie chapter 5 . 11/7/2019
Wow getting good thanks
wandamarie chapter 4 . 11/7/2019
Nice work
wandamarie chapter 3 . 11/7/2019
Looking forward to the next chapter
wandamarie chapter 2 . 11/7/2019
Oh my
wandamarie chapter 1 . 11/7/2019
Oh my good start
magicanimegurl chapter 19 . 9/10/2019
This is a roller coaster of emotion. I love it. I am half unsure if it's complete, but at the same time I don't mind if it stopped here. Good job. Write on!
RiddleMeBlack chapter 19 . 3/30/2019
A lot of things were going on, and at times I simultaneously loved and hated this story. This ending was hilarious and I let out the most God awful cackle in the middle of family dinner, so thanks for that. I love the fluff at the end, and it made up for the angst rollercoaster you put me through. Keep writing, because you're brilliant.
841 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »