Reviews for It's Magic
BookFreak976 chapter 7 . 4/1/2016
... still waiting for Edward to get the f*** out of the way... :) Just kidding (kind of...) This is really good! (And I'm glad it's completed because this is like like the third I've read today and NONE of the others were finished and it's really frustrating so...)
PaleAngel90 chapter 19 . 3/19/2016
Loved the story. :)
Nadiafarjana chapter 19 . 2/23/2016
Awesome
TheCauldron chapter 19 . 1/21/2016
hahahaha! Oh, this totally needs a sequel. One where Draco and Blaise move to Forks with the express purpose of annoying Harry.
TheCauldron chapter 18 . 1/21/2016
*laughing hysterically at the final interaction with George and Ginny*
Lilly Evans James Malfoy chapter 19 . 11/17/2015
Awesome story! This last chapter had me laughing and smiling all the way through it! especially the last line
spk chapter 19 . 11/11/2015
This last chapter was absolutely FABULOUS! :)
RudeMinnesotan chapter 19 . 11/10/2015
Oh my gosh, this was really good. REALLY Good. I have very high standards for fics (i read anywhere from 1 to 5 a day, and I have for over 6 months now) and this is one of ... 4? Fics I have found that includes MAGIC During the sex scene. I don't know WHY That's so important to me, but it JUST IS. It makes sense, especially when you're talking about a connection like these two have in your fic (especially with the way you wrote it)
SO THANK YOU
Plus all of the writing in general was great. The last two chapters just seemed to be indulgent with the lemon and the fluff lol.
I did love how everyone just went up and latched onto Harry in a kiss XD
ALSO! I loved the Baddy! I've read so many HP/Twilight crossovers that just use Victoria as a baddy and not enough pulling from the HP world.
So thank you. Thank you for such a good fic. THANK YOU! :)
MisterCrown chapter 9 . 9/25/2015
Edward is a Cheating Slut! Perhaps a hot one... but I prefer Jasper.
Teithril chapter 9 . 8/17/2015
Yay! Let the drama begin!
Teithril chapter 7 . 8/17/2015
Not sure you realize but you have Harry saying he's going on 22 in Chapter 1 & then here he says he's 19. Wasn't sure if he was just giving himself some extra years in Chapter 1 to make him seem like more of an adult compared to the high schoolers...just in case you wanted to edit that part. Very interesting story so far! Hope he picks Jacob or they have a little fight over Harry.
Phe Phe Nix chapter 19 . 8/5/2015
I love the Drarry thrown in at the end and great story by the way XD
Kikuriki chapter 4 . 6/29/2015
I like this fic so far. Harry has an incredible tolerance of bullshit. At that point I'd have asked if mind rape was acceptable for them, because that's what that was, and I'd have hexed him anyway for being a pushy asshole.
thehereandnow33 chapter 19 . 6/25/2015
I LOBEEEEEEEE IT! :D I never smiled so much in my life!
Lil Red Writer chapter 19 . 6/14/2015
The Ending! The Ending! Absolutely perfect!
767 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »