Reviews for It's Magic
Ashwini chapter 3 . 8/12/2016
Wow, the Cullen NSY are incredible rude and intrusive. I wouldn't have anything to do with them after that ambush.
Ashwini chapter 1 . 8/12/2016
This is confusing because you don't explain how Harry became a teacher in a non-magical school. He certainly didn't study Biology at Hogwarts, and it would have taken more than five years to complete his non-magical secondary education and then get accepted to and earn a universityear diploma.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/26/2016
Why was Harry 22 in a previous chapter and 19 in this chapter? He wouldn't have a teaching certificate at 19.
wondersofthessia chapter 19 . 7/25/2016
bravo on that ending.
emmalilly21 chapter 19 . 7/12/2016
OH my god. this thing is fucking hilarious. this is why i can't read in public.
rosina chapter 9 . 7/3/2016
I have fallen in love with this story. Its just so amazing and your a brilliant writer. I just keep smilling at my phone like a dopey ideot.
LadyWhiteRose2015 chapter 19 . 6/2/2016
This was surprisingly very cute. I had moments where I thought .. NO! EDWARD was in triangle! UGH !
Very nicely written!
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 19 . 5/25/2016
What kinda ending is this

~Stasia
another boring flobberworm chapter 19 . 5/25/2016
I think this was actually my favorite chapter which makes no sense...
Guest chapter 1 . 5/22/2016
I'm confused. Harry never took biology and certainly wouldn't have teaching credentials. It makes no sense to have him be a teacher.
Kisaki Sakura chapter 19 . 4/28/2016
It was a little bit too heavy with the drama in the middle, but the beginning was really good (until the whole kidnapping and oblivation thingy) and I utterly adore the last chapter - so funny!

and well, I wanted to tell you: Love the disclaimer as well ... as weird as it sounds.
BookFreak976 chapter 7 . 4/1/2016
... still waiting for Edward to get the f*** out of the way... :) Just kidding (kind of...) This is really good! (And I'm glad it's completed because this is like like the third I've read today and NONE of the others were finished and it's really frustrating so...)
PaleAngel90 chapter 19 . 3/19/2016
Loved the story. :)
Nadiafarjana chapter 19 . 2/23/2016
Awesome
TheCauldron chapter 19 . 1/21/2016
hahahaha! Oh, this totally needs a sequel. One where Draco and Blaise move to Forks with the express purpose of annoying Harry.
778 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »