Reviews for It's Magic
pandora vanity chapter 19 . 10/4/2016
Its over huh? Well, I have a good time reading this. Thank for the fic miss/mr/mrs author . It was a good read. ( Never found harry and jacob to be a decent ship before but you prove me wrong)
Guest chapter 4 . 9/17/2016
Why the Fuck is he stuck a pussy?! Does he not know how to stand up for Himself or is he just a fucking dipshit who doesn't know how to think for himself and likes to be ordered around like a mindless little fucker
Ashwini chapter 10 . 8/12/2016
So Edward made the transition to rapist. Mind rape is still rape. And they decided to bring him to his rapist's home. Lovely.

I really can't read any more of this.
Ashwini chapter 9 . 8/12/2016
And yet another Cullen breaks into Harry'supported home? Seriously, WTF?

Why hasn'the Harry put wards around the house? It makes no sense.
Ashwini chapter 7 . 8/12/2016
How did Harry lose three years? He was 22 in an earlier chapter, but now he's 19?

And Edward has gone from forcing his attentions on Harry to stalking and intruding into his bedroom. Such an attractive feature in a significant other. Harry's loss of control wasn't attractive either.
Ashwini chapter 6 . 8/12/2016
And once again the Cullens -or at least Rosalie - show themselves to be violent and untrustworthy. To bad Harry couldn't file charges for unlawful entry, vandalism and assault.
Ashwini chapter 5 . 8/12/2016
So Edward believes forcing himself on someone is reasonable and acceptable behavior? Sounds like a rapist in the making. There is no excuse for him.
Ashwini chapter 4 . 8/12/2016
Since when does Harry have to have Hermione's permission to live and work as he pleases? You seem to believe that controlling and rude behavior is acceptable.
Ashwini chapter 3 . 8/12/2016
Wow, the Cullen NSY are incredible rude and intrusive. I wouldn't have anything to do with them after that ambush.
Ashwini chapter 1 . 8/12/2016
This is confusing because you don't explain how Harry became a teacher in a non-magical school. He certainly didn't study Biology at Hogwarts, and it would have taken more than five years to complete his non-magical secondary education and then get accepted to and earn a universityear diploma.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/26/2016
Why was Harry 22 in a previous chapter and 19 in this chapter? He wouldn't have a teaching certificate at 19.
wondersofthessia chapter 19 . 7/25/2016
bravo on that ending.
emmalilly21 chapter 19 . 7/12/2016
OH my god. this thing is fucking hilarious. this is why i can't read in public.
rosina chapter 9 . 7/3/2016
I have fallen in love with this story. Its just so amazing and your a brilliant writer. I just keep smilling at my phone like a dopey ideot.
LadyWhiteRose2015 chapter 19 . 6/2/2016
This was surprisingly very cute. I had moments where I thought .. NO! EDWARD was in triangle! UGH !
Very nicely written!