Reviews for It's Magic
XD

Squee!

*Glomp*

That was FAB-u-LUS!

I loved every single moment then you through in Malfoy and *sigh* I so sad to see this end but at least it ended with a 'bang' and one I can reread over, over, and over again :)

Cheers!

Mirky
BAYALE chapter 19 . 11/12/2010
Aww! That was so cute! And i'm suprised they didn't scream 'moe' and get nosebleeds lol...oh wow i've been watching Ouran Highschool Host Club too much.
Skkmnhfolmr chapter 19 . 11/12/2010
can't...breath...still laughing...(wheezes) OMFG I LOVE DRACO! xD
shiftyless chapter 19 . 11/12/2010
so very good & neat this here is
enchanted nightingale chapter 19 . 11/11/2010
Loved your story!
skyinthenightslove chapter 19 . 11/11/2010
So are Blaise and Draco just friends with benifits or are they really dateing? Will they find shifters of their own? Will George find one for himself? What happens next? Hopefully Harry doesnt end up pregnant. Will they come back to find that Bella has forgiven Edward?
Rice-Ball247 chapter 19 . 11/11/2010
So cute so cute so cute so cute! That was adorable! Well done!
scorpionika chapter 19 . 11/11/2010
sweet, funny and sexy XD

hugs!
AAAABBBBCCCC chapter 19 . 11/11/2010
Squeal! I love it! More please
LunaticV chapter 19 . 11/11/2010
omg, you updated! and you added in Draco in there! XDD *flailing like crazy* XDD

oooh, i love Draco! and Harry and Draco's banter are totally priceless! (and people still ask why we love Drarry? ridiculous XP)

btw, the smut scene.. somehow you wrote it as if they've had quite some experience together. but, if i wan't wrong, that was only the first time, no? or, was there a time-skip?
mithrilandtj chapter 19 . 11/11/2010
LOL
CelticWolfster chapter 19 . 11/10/2010
ROFL!
littlesprout chapter 19 . 11/10/2010
loved it.
EXOChen21Fan chapter 19 . 11/10/2010
Wow, frm what I can tell, there were some new yaoi fans in the background. Lol, cute chapter. Really enjoyed the fic, hope you continue writing stories like this. Ja.
Cassa-Andra chapter 19 . 11/10/2010
I am laughing my head off right now. I love this chapter, not to mention the fic. I love what Draco did in the book store.
841 | « Prev Page 1 .. 21 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 41 .. Last Next »