Reviews for It's Magic
Teithril chapter 9 . 8/17/2015
Yay! Let the drama begin!
Teithril chapter 7 . 8/17/2015
Not sure you realize but you have Harry saying he's going on 22 in Chapter 1 & then here he says he's 19. Wasn't sure if he was just giving himself some extra years in Chapter 1 to make him seem like more of an adult compared to the high schoolers...just in case you wanted to edit that part. Very interesting story so far! Hope he picks Jacob or they have a little fight over Harry.
Phe Phe Nix chapter 19 . 8/5/2015
I love the Drarry thrown in at the end and great story by the way XD
Kikuriki chapter 4 . 6/29/2015
I like this fic so far. Harry has an incredible tolerance of bullshit. At that point I'd have asked if mind rape was acceptable for them, because that's what that was, and I'd have hexed him anyway for being a pushy asshole.
thehereandnow33 chapter 19 . 6/25/2015
I LOBEEEEEEEE IT! :D I never smiled so much in my life!
Lil Red Writer chapter 19 . 6/14/2015
The Ending! The Ending! Absolutely perfect!
VIXX Dark Angel chapter 19 . 5/3/2015
I am loving this it just gets better and better each time
VIXX Dark Angel chapter 18 . 5/3/2015
OMG it took me 10 minutes to stop laughing at the last paragraph to actually write this You go
Tokyo Blossom Sound chapter 6 . 5/1/2015
You broke my door , you broke is hart , omg that's the best line I've heard in a long while
yuki chapter 7 . 4/26/2015
Man... When I read your story I'm more and more dislike Edward like now. Can Jacob get something that not from Edward's cast off?
RavenWhiteMoi chapter 1 . 3/27/2015
Harry is bloody awkward. But what can I say? I'm just like that. I'd probably done worse... Stupid weak nerves... *pout*
Heart'sdeath chapter 19 . 2/9/2015
So freaking funny! Love this chapter! Kudos
GreenDrkness chapter 19 . 2/4/2015
Hehehe I love how this ended o my stomach hurts from the laughter
Keep on the writes
rooster chapter 19 . 1/23/2015
Ooo...so hot...suberb...best ever twight cross fic...
Green.Piratee chapter 19 . 1/12/2015
Ha haaa Draco.. Never change dude.
Cute! I loved it!