Reviews for It's Magic
Kyuubi no Goddess chapter 7 . 8/12/2010
Damn, I was hoping he would stay madder at him for a while longer. Great job, and I love your Jacob! Great job and I can't wait for more!

Kyuu out!
fifespice chapter 3 . 8/12/2010
onkly harry gets ibnto these situations huh so whens he likely to come across the pack in la push
Haunt of twilight chapter 4 . 8/12/2010
Interesting story so far. I haven't come across one like it that I can think of. I don't really care for how Hermione seems to be running the show though. Not to mention those comments she made when going off on Harry. Mad or not you DO NOT call your friend an attention seeker, that's just wrong. She should apologise.
fifespice chapter 2 . 8/12/2010
lol so why is edward so insistant harry comes to dinner hmm
fifespice chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
so why was harrys magic twinging when in the presence of edward and co hmm
Melinda chapter 7 . 8/12/2010
seems as if I should have read chapter 7 before writing my review on ch6...*cries*

I HATE Edward!
Melinda chapter 6 . 8/12/2010
Is this the right moment to start begging you to change the pairing from Edward/Harry to Jacob/Harry. "

I really dislike Edward (in the films, in the books and in this fiction, too). And I hate it that Jacob's always "losing" against such a spoiled and whiny vampire... -_-
Katsy17 chapter 7 . 8/12/2010
great chapter
Hierran chapter 7 . 8/12/2010
Nice going.
Mokushi Ryuu chapter 7 . 8/12/2010
A well rounded critique is often the most rewarding gift a reader can give . Please use this golden opportunity to offer a well deserved praise and/or tips for improvement.

lolz, srry, the devil made me do it. I really love this, really really well and truly!
Fizzy-Flo chapter 7 . 8/12/2010
Great chapter, I loved the part with the Pack XD
kagesta chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
I love your work.

your actually the reason I join this site!

I really font know what else to write

Aside from I haven't (fangirl)squealed like that

Since I actually read the twilight series

Hope you can update soon
Aeromance chapter 7 . 8/11/2010
*waggles*

I'm so glad you didn't listen to me.
hermit hideaway chapter 7 . 8/11/2010
Huh...if I were Harry, which I'm not, but if I were I don't think my response to Edward's "It's not like that" would be to make out with him. He is kind of a two timing jerk and I hope he gets a kick in the pants soon. Harry too as I don't like his giving up so easily when he knows that he's Edward's teacher and that he's seen Edward kissing Bella which concludes to some sort of involvement between the two. I LOVED the scene with Jacob and the other boys but I'm a little confused on the timeline. What happened to Sam?

Anyway, bring on the drama!

Great work, looking forward to more!

Maybe a little Bella interaction with Harry from Harry's POV?
Eternal Cosmos chapter 6 . 8/11/2010
Good story! If Bella can be the one dying a horrifying death I'd be happy. And threesomes are so hot! I think it's sexy, personally, but if it's not your cup of tea...I'd love to see a Harry sandwich with Jacob and Edward... Hehe!

Well, I'll be waiting for the next update! Keep it up!

Eternal Cosmos