Reviews for It's Magic
just.another.broken.soul chapter 8 . 8/12/2010
Oh my :'D

I promised myself i would never read a Harry Potter Twilight crossover fic and then i read yours out of curiosity and have fell competely in love with it :'D

Amazing story love the plot and as if hes imprinted on Harry that just adds more drama I LOVE IT :D

Sorry im rambling hehe. Amazing story can't wait until you update again :)

Love j.a.b.s

xx
njferrell chapter 8 . 8/12/2010
I hope at some point Harry Man's up and shows the overgrown puppies and Vampires what an adult wizard can do..So far, he's been a push over!
IDon'tKnow123 chapter 8 . 8/12/2010
Ok your positive he imprinted on Harry? Cuz if he did he better stop that shit with Edward(the douche-bag).

Well I have to say I like were this is going. :) Keep up the awesome work!
jenniebennie chapter 8 . 8/12/2010
Yes, Jacob imprinted on him. Woot that is soo awesome. Now we just need to keep Bella and Edward together since he's playing with both of them. Or better yet, sick Hermione on him. Oh yes that would work nicely. Edward needs to go down, playing with both of them.

Edward toyed with them both he should get neither, and Jacob can have Harry :O)
Mrmikezabini227 chapter 7 . 8/12/2010
will harry end up with jake and edward both in the end? plz say yes cause jake doesn't deserve to end up w/o harry and neither does edward. keep up the good work and update soon!
Yami Ryo chapter 8 . 8/12/2010
(cackles) Awesome.
Celestialuna chapter 7 . 8/12/2010
good chapter!
JTFLAM chapter 7 . 8/12/2010
thus Harry has two companions: a vampire and Shape-shifter.

thanks to his powers, Harry will be able to allow his companions to cohabit in spite of the aversion of the two races.

is it known that Edward chose Harry as companion of heart but flirts with his singer in order to return jealous Harry?

what one does not know it is if Jacob impregnated Harry as of the moment when they met.

Rosalie should discuss with Harry without prejudices because they are identical (maltreated by close relations, fear of loneliness, love to be given, being wary).

hold in your fic, harry is not the Master of death (the only owner of the three relics)?

thus did Harry finally accept the love of Edward but what will it occur when Jacob and Edward will meet? did Harry have sexual relationships? Harry should have a discution in open heart with Edward and Jacob and explain to them why it is as that is its life!
Moonstone blaze chapter 7 . 8/12/2010
ohh I liked Jacob/Harry/Edward pairing. I hoped to see some actions between Jacob/Harry soon, does Jacob even liked liked Harry yet?

I agreed that Edward is so innocent, he acts so stubborn and stupid when he don't get what he wants. Really, sometimes i cant imagine that he's like more than 100 yrs old vampire. And I don't understand much why Harry's magic is reacting to all magical creatures, weird...

Great plot so far. hehe, I sorta wish I can read in Edward and Jacob's pov too, but it's alright. Can't wait to read another chapter :)
njferrell chapter 7 . 8/12/2010
I hope you have Edward remember (and fix) what Harry just said...He can't do anything about Edward if he keeps seeing Bella!

Vampire "issues" or not...Does he think making Harry be the "other person" right?

Edward being different and more forward drew me into this story...Now Now he is turning me aginst it...
shiarein chapter 7 . 8/12/2010
The pairing's still harry/edward right?right?(Checks)

weeell...at least edward still loves harry (calming her heart after reading the edward/bella part)

Oh!does edward think bella as his sister?

I love for ur fast update!
fifespice chapter 7 . 8/12/2010
so harrys just let in again and snogged the life out of him etc hes going to end up hurt me thinks
Jambled Distress chapter 7 . 8/12/2010
Well, I didn't mean to Bella bash if I did, but I wanna see Harry and Jacob come together, but Harry and Edward is still AWESOME and I wanna see it.
fifespice chapter 6 . 8/12/2010
poor harry hes got it bad with edward but hes with bella yets till trys it with harry no wonder harry told him where to go and cool hes met jacob sweet so waht will happen next
fifespice chapter 5 . 8/12/2010
uh oh so edward kissed him an he wants him but what will happen next hmm especially as he turned him down will he pursue bella or what
770 | « Prev Page 1 .. 35 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 .. Last Next »