Reviews for It's Magic
hermit hideaway chapter 6 . 8/11/2010
Thanks for the response! I for some reason forgot that Edward can turn off the scent and now I might just think he's crazy. I'm curious to know why Rosalie was so confused and it makes me wonder if what Harry has been seeing with Bella and Edward is actually happening when he's not around also. Maybe Edward is trying to make Harry jealous? I love the way you included Jacob and Jacob's nonchalant attitude towards Harry's position in life. It will be interesting to see how Edward reacts if he finds out about their friendship (that is if that's the way you're taking it). Great work and I can't wait for your next post!
tinybee chapter 6 . 8/11/2010
Poor Harry! Bad, bad Edward, lol. Although I did love Rosalie in all her fiery over-protective self. And Jacob...

*"You aren't sure if you're seventeen?"

"No, no. I'm seventeen," Jacob said firmly.*

Is the pairing Harry/Edward? I would read it either way, but since I read this chapter, I'm now starting to hope that it will be a Harry/Jacob one. :P
Aeromance chapter 5 . 8/11/2010
I love this.

Its really horrible, but I do. XD

I'm ashamed of my enjoyment of this story, but fuck if I'm going to stop.

I don't really know what exactly to say about the story...

Harry's going to come around soon enough I think.

Please don't make a Harry/Edward/Bella love triangle. o.o

Although I wouldn't mind Jacob/Harry/Edward XDDDD

Now I'm just giving you bad ideas.

So bad they're good ideas, really.

Aeromance
DebsTheSlytherinSnapefan chapter 5 . 8/11/2010
wow wonder if they will ever really be able to be together!
shiarein chapter 5 . 8/11/2010
Please don't make something that hints into edward/bella...please please please
CeilingFan chapter 5 . 8/11/2010
Yeah, so a sick/crazy part of me really appreciates the HP/Twilight crossover, even though it rarely makes any kind of sense. You already get a million extra points for a) having Harry be awesome: magic to evade cars! quidditch reflexes to grab apples! real id showing biological age above 18! understanding of appropriate teacher/student relations! etc.
njferrell chapter 5 . 8/11/2010
Though I enjoyed Edward's little dominance scene...I was dissappointed that Bella was brought in with the whole "bloodlust" thing. But, that's just me!

This is a great story and is so different from the norm. Harry didn't arrive wallowing in remorse and pain. He is well established and a great teacher. Edward didn't do the bloodlust thing over Harry. And you got to love more forward and not moody and depressed Edward.

So, I guess I was surprised that we got singer Bella and the scent thing... I figured if Bella arrived, it would go differently. She would not be his singer. Maybe she would be nice...even their friend.
hermit hideaway chapter 5 . 8/11/2010
It's official that I absolutely love your story. I was just recently thinking to myself that I'd never find another Harry/Edward match up that I'd like again after all the repetitive use of plot lines, but yours is completely new and very refreshing. I'm very interested to find out what Edward does after Harry's reaction and if he'll start to lean on Bella at all now. I'm also surprised that there isn't a way for Harry to block out her scent for Edward with magic. Only thing I can think to add is an explanation of how Harry became a Biology teacher with the actual knowledge to teach the subject. Great work, please post more soon!
Always Hope chapter 5 . 8/11/2010
Love the chapter. Hope Edward doesn't give up on Harry, even if just for a little cause it looks like your making them mates and it would be like cheating if he got interested in someone else.

Umm.. and is Bella gonna have a main rolw in this fic? 'cause she is really not needed and only making things difficult.
Pandoa chapter 5 . 8/10/2010
OH MAH GOSH your so called "craziest shittiest(is that a word?) idea" was AWESOME please contiune *bows* your story plot is totally marvelous! XD
Aeromance chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Just two things. There are some inconsistancies. Like Tom says "class starts in ten minutes" then "a half an hour later, class started"

And the secretary said none of his classes would be over twenty kids, and one was thirty I believe.

Just pointing out small stuff like that.

Fuller review at the end.
randy13 chapter 5 . 8/10/2010
poor edward
cobraqueen17 chapter 5 . 8/10/2010
Well I don't think I've ever read this plot line before. Congradulations on originality, as far as I can tell.
tez-chan chapter 5 . 8/10/2010
He he he I really like your story and I hope you won't stop in the middle

Good luck for the new chapter and I hope its sooner
Deviously Ruined Rose chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
squee! i love the beginning!
717 | « Prev Page 1 .. 35 42 43 44 45 46 47 .. Last Next »