Reviews for It's Magic
randy13 chapter 5 . 8/10/2010
poor edward
cobraqueen17 chapter 5 . 8/10/2010
Well I don't think I've ever read this plot line before. Congradulations on originality, as far as I can tell.
tez-chan chapter 5 . 8/10/2010
He he he I really like your story and I hope you won't stop in the middle

Good luck for the new chapter and I hope its sooner
Deviously Ruined Rose chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
squee! i love the beginning!
Celestialuna chapter 5 . 8/10/2010
Edward's a lustful boy! good chapter!
Celestialuna chapter 4 . 8/10/2010
Edward is totally a nosy bugger!
fiver27 chapter 3 . 8/10/2010
Harry really is too adorable worrying about ditching dinner being bad manners. Some how the revelation of magic to the Cullens and the Cullens vampiric nature to Harry was perfect. Not melodramatic or underplayed but just right. Thank you for not having Harry reveal his life's story to them in a lengthy monologue it all played out very naturally. Kudos on another great chapter!
fiver27 chapter 4 . 8/10/2010
And at last Hermione and Ron make an appearance in forks! Well played! The dinner with the Cullens scene was very amusing but perhaps my favorite scene up to this point is Hermione raging at harry through the floo and even trying to hex him. Again I find your characterizations compelling and multifaceted. Thanks for such a very good read!
fiver27 chapter 5 . 8/10/2010
What a quick update and so exciting too! I feel so badly for Edward in this chapter and now with Bella arriving I wonder if he will decide to pursue her after Harry's seeming rejection. I'm hoping that they reconcile soon! By the way the scene with the kiss left me absolutely breathless...
memories.of.rain chapter 5 . 8/10/2010
Why did Harry push Edward away? Was it also because that he didn't want to just be a distraction? Anyway, ANOTHER GREAT CHAPTER! I hope you write more soon! _
Celestialuna chapter 3 . 8/10/2010
Good chapter!
Mickey chapter 5 . 8/10/2010
Love it and can't wait to next one
Yellow-Phoenix25 chapter 5 . 8/10/2010
*Throws rotten tomatoes tearfully* Oh well, looking forward to next chapter. Thanks for sharing.
Celestialuna chapter 2 . 8/10/2010
Why is Edward being so pushy about the invite?
JTFLAM chapter 5 . 8/10/2010
edward should say the truth to harry: that it is his companion and that Isabella swan is her singer.

he to explain the difference between the two.

because harry is afraid, for him edward is student 17 years and not vampire a 99 years, therefore it rejects it whereas it is in love with him.
841 | « Prev Page 1 .. 44 51 52 53 54 55 56 .. Last Next »