Reviews for It's Magic
shunsuke.sensei chapter 5 . 8/10/2010
Did you act on your crazy idea yet? It is getting even better and it has only been 5 chapters yummm. Edward is so horny for Harry! Ahahahaha why can't Harry just take the fact Edward wants him?
Rhea Bleu chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
well i assumed (and hoped) that edward was the bottom because of what i read and how edward's being perceived so far. I think it would be cool because many if not all of the harry/edward fanfics are about harry being the bottom and effemianate etc.

Then again i could be totally wrong .. Harry does seem to blush a lot and get nervous around edward but i can't deduce if that's because he likes him or is a vampire (probably both)

Like i said, i hope it's the former sub!edward all the way
njferrell chapter 4 . 8/10/2010
Poor Harry...he's an adult. And, he's worried Hermione will make him leave?
memories.of.rain chapter 4 . 8/10/2010
MORE GREAT CHAPTERS! Edward! Your making Harry nervous! AMAZING JOB! I hope you write more soon! _
njferrell chapter 2 . 8/10/2010
Poor Harry...just don't go...
Celestialuna chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Ooh, I like.
JTFLAM chapter 4 . 8/10/2010
considering how Edward reacts, Harry must be his companion and not his singer.

Cullen, especially Edward, want to know and to know Harry and why this one was exceeded in the town of Forks.

Ron failed to say it, fortunately that his wife made it conceal.

If I understood well, the powers of Edward and Alice do not function on Harry. That Jasper functions on him but Harry the combat.

highly the continuation!
Rhea Bleu chapter 4 . 8/10/2010
quick question is there a clear top/bottom dynamic with the relation between edward and harry?
Randomness chapter 4 . 8/10/2010
Galadriell, last night I read the first chapter of your story, and then I checked on it today and there's more chapters up. I love your story so much, I've read Harry/Edward before but this is the first time I've seen teacher!Harry so much in character as the Harry in the book. I'm amazed. As for Edward, your doing an excellent job on him too. I'm really liking it, and kind of gushing about it. Continue doing the good work!
WhispersOnTheWind12345 chapter 3 . 8/10/2010
Great story so far! Keep up the good work!
EUFTWRSAHGCHAC chapter 3 . 8/10/2010
I like this.
Mickey chapter 3 . 8/10/2010
Love it and can't wait for the new chapter
Fizzy-Flo chapter 3 . 8/10/2010
Brilliant start, can't wait to read more XD
Rhea Bleu chapter 3 . 8/10/2010
can you cut back on the humour you are kinda making it like a spoof .. harry is quite occ
LateforClass chapter 3 . 8/10/2010
Hello, I just wanted to say that the story is absolutely wonderful, creative and a plot I've never read before, I noticed you updated 3 chaps at once! That's great! Keep up the good work and please please please UPDATE REAL SOON!

Good Luck!I love the story!
841 | « Prev Page 1 .. 45 52 53 54 55 56 .. Last Next »