Reviews for It's Magic
Maris chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
This story is great. Please keep updating.
RocklynnJasmine chapter 3 . 8/10/2010
Amazing and awesome story! I can't wait to read more of your amazing and awesome story! Have a great and wonderful day!
shiarein chapter 3 . 8/9/2010
I like it!especially when harry shouted at edward in his mind!well,I like everytime harry got frustrated and shouted!

As usual,please update!
shunsuke.sensei chapter 2 . 8/9/2010
Even with his age, you make Harry sound so freaking adorable.! I love hoe Edward is so forceful in invitig him to dinner. It is a bit short but at least I got to see another chapter!
WhispersOnTheWind12345 chapter 2 . 8/9/2010
Great story so far! It's a nice change to have Harry as a teacher instead of a student. And that he isn't madly in love with Edward a first sight, though being obsessive sort of counts. I especially liked the way you ended chapter two, it's just so cute to me. Great job! Keep up the good work.
zentry chapter 2 . 8/9/2010
poor Harry, Eduard is being annoying ;)
discontinued-me chapter 2 . 8/9/2010
I'm really enjoying this story so far-I think it's the first one I've found that has Harry as something other than just a student. I really like how you've written Edward, aloof and mysterious and annoying, and how Harry was reducded to be childish after Edward gave him no choice into going to dinner. I can't wait to see how Harry reacts when he finds out about the Cullens.

I can't wait for the next chapter.
gbaudier chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
you know, there are a ton of harry potter/twilight crossovers. within that genre there are again, many with the harry/edward pairing. don't get me wrong, i read, or attempt to read most all of them, but your fic is one out of maybe three that are actually really good and make you excited to read more!
Evil Jenyus chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
"Don't bash me," you say. Ha.

I love you.

It's mostly for this story, partially for your mind, and the above comments were designed purely to bribe you into updating faster. Yep. Because you've had me from the moment you made Harry the teacher. Yep. There are so many stories where Harry escapes the Wizarding world by running off to Forks and finishing up high school while falling madly in love with Edward. And you made him into the teacher. I love it. But just everthing, how original it is, I really truly love it and want you to write more. Now! ...please *cue adorable pouty face*

Sincerely,

the Evil Jenyus who is in love with your brain. xP
Start.Again.Angel chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
I agree Harry, what the F*** happened? haha, seriously can't wait to see where this story heads
shunsuke.sensei chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Oh honey I'll flame your flamers for you, that is if you have any. Ahaha it is such a rare find to find fics like yours when Harry is a teacher. The story is made even better with the fact Edward is so forward with Harry. I want to see an Edward POV especially for the last period scene. Amazing job!
Silver Kayasha chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
I like what I've read, so far. It's a bit different then the usual Harry Potter/Twilight stories I've read, but I think that's a good thing. I'd like to see where you go with this!
sakura angel dark chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
this is great keep up the good work
zentry chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
I think this is going well, please update soon ;)
njferrell chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Love the pairing! This is my favorite crossover.

Harry is a teacher. And...Edward seems to already have him in his sights...That should be interesting being a teacher/student thing...and it's only the first day.

I hope there is a rule that allows them to date..when they do.

I wonder if Alice saw him coming. Will we get their point of view? They seem to be haveing an interesting conversation during Biology. Plus, " He contented himself with staring languidly at Harry or glancing suggestively at the pixie girl." That so makes me want to know what they are saying and edward is thinking.

And..go you! Edward spoke up and asked a question..noot the usual brood..hide...not to mention smell and go into bloodlust thing.
841 | « Prev Page 1 .. 46 53 54 55 56 57 Next »