Reviews for It's Magic
Anime Is Awesome chapter 19 . 1/12/2014
Nice ending! Hahaha not much else I can say.

Nice work good writing neat and clean. Well written and made me laugh and was very entertaining.

Ginny kiss harry than George mocking her was Great! Hahaha

Along with the "Harry's Gay!?" sir it was funny.
Black Eye-Patch Pie chapter 19 . 1/3/2014
Surprise twist in the end XD If you could call it that XD
Draco Malfoy is just amazing!
Black Eye-Patch Pie chapter 8 . 1/3/2014
XD Amazing! XD Lol!
I imprinted...on you XD
jupimako chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
Yeah, um, hi again! I just came across your story again and I had to reread it! I wanted to let you know that I still think this story is fantastic. The second time through was even better than the first. You're the best!
shadowgrl94 chapter 19 . 11/19/2013
this is FABULOUS and I LOVE the ending!
INACTIVE22 chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
I've read this entire story before, and I still have to read through it!
I truly like the story, and though I write for Twilight only, I've always wanted to write for Harry Potter. Maybe a cross over, you know? But, my talent seems to lie with Twilight.
Anyway, enough of my rambling! I loved this story. It's funny, cute, endearing, and I like how you didn't make Bella a bad guy like most do when Harry/Edward starts up. Though I do enjoy a badguyBella! story, it'd have to be worth the read, you know?
I never really enjoyed Jacob/Harry, but I have to admit. This was too cute to pass up. :3
Great story!
Children-of-the-Blood chapter 19 . 10/9/2013
Hahaha, awesome :D
AkiraNatsume chapter 19 . 9/25/2013
Muahahahahahahaha! More chapters please!
Willa1317 chapter 19 . 9/8/2013
Awesome story! Just dropping by to say I very much enjoyed reading it! ]
Ash-Bookworm113 chapter 19 . 8/31/2013
Awesome amazing magnificent splendiferous!
RueBroadway chapter 6 . 8/30/2013
Omg, I'm not even done with this chapter but the "Just stab the bitch already" has me cracking up! This story is epic for all the right reasons, lol!
Anju Makaa chapter 19 . 8/21/2013
This was really good. I loved the ending.
Caramelloangel chapter 19 . 7/29/2013
AHHHH I just love this story. Loved the way you added Draco and Blaise in. Though one question did Draco and harry actually date (like in the story in your mind not the actual Harry Potter books) or was that just draco being ... well him ?
Caramelloangel chapter 15 . 7/29/2013
'"You're so perfect," Harry sighed."And I'm all yours…"' So sweet ! I think i just died then. Love the plot and everything.
Harvey the Wonder Hamster chapter 19 . 6/21/2013
I KNEW IT! I knew Malfoy and Harry were hot for each other...
757 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »