Reviews for It's Magic
VIXX Dark Angel chapter 18 . 5/3/2015
OMG it took me 10 minutes to stop laughing at the last paragraph to actually write this You go
Tokyo Blossom Sound chapter 6 . 5/1/2015
You broke my door , you broke is hart , omg that's the best line I've heard in a long while
yuki chapter 7 . 4/26/2015
Man... When I read your story I'm more and more dislike Edward like now. Can Jacob get something that not from Edward's cast off?
RavenWhiteMoi chapter 1 . 3/27/2015
Harry is bloody awkward. But what can I say? I'm just like that. I'd probably done worse... Stupid weak nerves... *pout*
Heart'sdeath chapter 19 . 2/9/2015
So freaking funny! Love this chapter! Kudos
GreenDrkness chapter 19 . 2/4/2015
Hehehe I love how this ended o my stomach hurts from the laughter
Keep on the writes
rooster chapter 19 . 1/23/2015
Ooo...so hot...suberb...best ever twight cross fic...
onegrumpypandaa chapter 19 . 1/12/2015
Ha haaa Draco.. Never change dude.
Cute! I loved it!
prismaticmem chapter 19 . 1/10/2015
Okay. Now I have to say that I loved the story. The Cullens have redeemed themselves in my sight and on the whole this was a dynamite story. Loved the ending. I just had to add this so you would know that I did reach the end and was glad I kept reading. Still have the urge to hit Edward every now and then but that could be just to see how the tone of the ringing changed.
prismaticmem chapter 4 . 1/10/2015
I know that this story is already completed but I got to twll you that the Cullens in your story are a bunch of dicks so far. I'm hoping it changes but I won't hold my breath on it. I have never read any on the Twilight series or seen the movies so I don't know if they are supposed to be that way or not. I really wanted to take a baseball bat to their heads though. It is a good story so far even with the bad urges. I'm off to finish the story and hope for the best.
kurosakiami01 chapter 19 . 1/5/2015
Those were an amazing couple of final chapters. Seriously! Nice story!
Guest chapter 19 . 11/26/2014
BEST ENDING EVER!
zephyr hb chapter 19 . 11/12/2014
xd great fic, good spaced and fabulous timing, pretty simple but great performance.
rmsfrenchhorn chapter 19 . 10/19/2014
This last chapter. Omfg. I loved this whole story, don't get me wrong, but this last chapter was the cherry on top. Great job!
Guest chapter 19 . 10/16/2014
Could you write an epilogue? Love this!
841 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »