Reviews for The Rise of the Fallen Ones
DAve and Bob chapter 30 . 2/24
Such a long chapter...so long. Anyway, to actually get started, a lot of feelings and different things are brought up. Which make sense since the previous chapter was pretty much a giant action scene. So a slower chapter showing how each character think about the situation and showing Alice''s kinder side towards Decus might have been needed
Draconic chapter 30 . 11/22/2014
I don't think anything with the word 'holy' is allowed to be a demon's mystic arte. Or any arte at all in fact. Demons are unholy by definition after all. And you forgot to move Alice to the couch in the second scene with her. I can fix that if you want. And I'll be sure to show the change that I make this time. And every time after this.
Anyway, great work on this chapter as usual. I had a lot of fun editing it and being allowed to examine Nidhogg's personality and even define it to a lesser extent. It was a privilege. Anyway, I'm excited for the next chapter.

Until next time, this is Draconic signing out.
…okay, that sounded better in my head than on the page.
Sturm and Drang chapter 30 . 11/21/2014
Well this chapter had quite a bit going on. Nidhogg has broken through, you did a good job with him by the way. He makes an epic bad guy, Richter and ratatosk didn't stand a chance.

Also, good to see that Alice is more or less back to normal. The chapter was well written and enjoyable, also: slapfight between gods. That's pretty funny.

Okay prediction/musings time: I'm wondering if the unnamed eagle who roosted in Yggdrasil will make an appearance? That eagle was supposed to hate nidhogg after all.

Richter picked up two cores: from what I can tell they were the lightning core and either lumen's or solum's core. Kind of hopin it's solum's so Decus can perform body changing shenanigans again. Either way. Probably going to be significant later on.

Anyway, that's all I have to say for now. Can't wait to read more.
diety chapter 29 . 8/8/2014
aonther amazing chaphter ...so glad alice is no longer crazy and decus still alive ...please update soon as possible alice asking marta for help instead of her nickname and emil asking marta if is she okay
Draconic chapter 29 . 7/30/2014
Thank you for the praise, it means a lot to me. I've been waiting for the moment where Alice comes to her senses to come for a very long time.

This story just got that much more exciting.

I'm writing some extra content for the next chapter as well. I thought that Neil deserved some attention, so he'll be guarding Nickolay.
DAve and Bob chapter 29 . 7/30/2014
The chapter was pretty much an entire action scene, which I don't mind, also long chapter! Also, happy that Alice actually cared about what happened to Decus near the end.
Sturm and Drang chapter 29 . 7/30/2014
Wow, that was a pretty epic fight.

I really don't have anything else to say besides that it was nice to see another chapter.

Great job!
sakura.harutsuki chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
At last I have a chance to write review for this fanfic. I really love Alice and Decus's interactions here.
And there's a good cliffhanger on the end .. It makes me wanna read the next chapter
diety chapter 28 . 4/20/2014
wow so well done and suspensful poor decus being frozen for trying save alice ...please update soon as possible
Draconic chapter 28 . 4/19/2014
To anyone who reads the reviews carefully, as the editor, I have to take some of the responsibility for this chapter's lateness. By just under four weeks. I'd also like to point out that I've made an error where Presea gets tossed into a wall at the beginning of the fight with Madlalov. I left the word 'panel' there twice.

As for the review proper, content standards are high as ever. I loved working on this. I'm really excited to see how the fight with Alice is going to play out…. I'm really hoping that Emil and Marta are going to drop in about halfway through. The other characters are too far away by any standard.

Also coming up: Ratatosk and Richter versus this new mystery character! I am so thrilled about that!
I mean I doubt they're going to die, but there is no way they're stopping this horde getting through.
Sturm and Drang chapter 28 . 4/19/2014
As usual, you do not disappoint.

The defeat of nickolay was well done.
So the journey of degeneration is finally done. Undine really never had a chance.
I'm assuming that dragon is Nidhogg, that is a very nice touch. I know I mention ratatosk being a squirrel on Yggdrasil earlier but I didn't expect you to actually incorporate that into the story. I wonder if the unnamed eagle who roosted in the branches will make an appearance... Don't answer that I want to find out on my own. Though I do have one question: is the deceased god ratatosk referred to Odin? That would be cool.

Anyway that's all for now, can't wait to read more.
Repegunaga chapter 28 . 4/19/2014
Nice work. It was definitely worth the wait.
Repegunaga chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
Nice work. It was definitely worth the wait
DAve and Bob chapter 28 . 4/19/2014
I wonder what took Emil and Marta so long to get there in the first place, we really should have just blew up Nickolay. And I do find it funny how the Alice didn't even notice she was referring to them as we.

Though at first I thought she was going so crazy she was still talking about Decus.
DAve and Bob chapter 27 . 2/17/2014
Emil is way too nice sometimes, trusting Decus even if it ended up for the best in the end.

Though the story now has three view points.