Reviews for The Rise of the Fallen Ones
Rainbowkittyblossomwings chapter 31 . 5/17
I love this fic so much.

I'm really hoping that by the end Alice and Decus's have their happy ending, and that Decus has a lot more development (Like you've been having throughout this story) and just him kind of...getting into a healthier relationship with Alice.

I would also appreciate the Zelos and Sheena getting resolved, by the end, but I trust that will happen.

I'll continue reading this amazing fic!

Also, I'm wondering what Efreet meant by Decus's being a half-blood? I'm super excited to find out!
Rainbowkittyblossomwings chapter 18 . 5/17
OMG. Zelos and Decus's fight was amazing. The not in the face rule.

This fic is so amazing and in character and beautiful. Thank you for it.
Rainbowkittyblossomwings chapter 16 . 5/17
I'm really liking the colette/Decus brotp in this story. I hope they bond a lot more, but I know that that is very unlikely since Decus can't betray any of Alice's wishes.
Draconic chapter 31 . 4/15
Don't worry about not being nice to Richter. He isn't a nice guy, whether or not he sometimes does good things. I'm actually kind of excited to see what sort of mean things you're going to have Alive cook up for him. And the best part is that he's extremely tough, so he can take a LOT of punishment, physical and psychological.
I'm not a fan of Alice's cruelty, but just this once, let's see her mess this guy up!
DAve and Bob chapter 31 . 4/6
I wouldn't worry about edits at the moment. Sometimes you just have to get it out. Decus woke up, that was to be expected. A decent amount happened this chapter, but it's very much a set up chapter for what's to come.
Sturm and Drang chapter 31 . 4/4
Not bad, it's good to see your work again.

The chapter was quite good. It was interesting to see exactly why Alive hates Marta so much.

I'm interested to see what happens next, I don't think this group of people can stay around each other for very long without them all exploding at each other.

The writing was good with only a couple of mistakes. Very well done.
DAve and Bob chapter 30 . 2/24
Such a long chapter...so long. Anyway, to actually get started, a lot of feelings and different things are brought up. Which make sense since the previous chapter was pretty much a giant action scene. So a slower chapter showing how each character think about the situation and showing Alice''s kinder side towards Decus might have been needed
Draconic chapter 30 . 11/22/2014
I don't think anything with the word 'holy' is allowed to be a demon's mystic arte. Or any arte at all in fact. Demons are unholy by definition after all. And you forgot to move Alice to the couch in the second scene with her. I can fix that if you want. And I'll be sure to show the change that I make this time. And every time after this.
Anyway, great work on this chapter as usual. I had a lot of fun editing it and being allowed to examine Nidhogg's personality and even define it to a lesser extent. It was a privilege. Anyway, I'm excited for the next chapter.

Until next time, this is Draconic signing out.
…okay, that sounded better in my head than on the page.
Sturm and Drang chapter 30 . 11/21/2014
Well this chapter had quite a bit going on. Nidhogg has broken through, you did a good job with him by the way. He makes an epic bad guy, Richter and ratatosk didn't stand a chance.

Also, good to see that Alice is more or less back to normal. The chapter was well written and enjoyable, also: slapfight between gods. That's pretty funny.

Okay prediction/musings time: I'm wondering if the unnamed eagle who roosted in Yggdrasil will make an appearance? That eagle was supposed to hate nidhogg after all.

Richter picked up two cores: from what I can tell they were the lightning core and either lumen's or solum's core. Kind of hopin it's solum's so Decus can perform body changing shenanigans again. Either way. Probably going to be significant later on.

Anyway, that's all I have to say for now. Can't wait to read more.
diety chapter 29 . 8/8/2014
aonther amazing chaphter ...so glad alice is no longer crazy and decus still alive ...please update soon as possible alice asking marta for help instead of her nickname and emil asking marta if is she okay
Draconic chapter 29 . 7/30/2014
Thank you for the praise, it means a lot to me. I've been waiting for the moment where Alice comes to her senses to come for a very long time.

This story just got that much more exciting.

I'm writing some extra content for the next chapter as well. I thought that Neil deserved some attention, so he'll be guarding Nickolay.
DAve and Bob chapter 29 . 7/30/2014
The chapter was pretty much an entire action scene, which I don't mind, also long chapter! Also, happy that Alice actually cared about what happened to Decus near the end.
Sturm and Drang chapter 29 . 7/30/2014
Wow, that was a pretty epic fight.

I really don't have anything else to say besides that it was nice to see another chapter.

Great job!
sakura.harutsuki chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
At last I have a chance to write review for this fanfic. I really love Alice and Decus's interactions here.
And there's a good cliffhanger on the end .. It makes me wanna read the next chapter
diety chapter 28 . 4/20/2014
wow so well done and suspensful poor decus being frozen for trying save alice ...please update soon as possible