Reviews for Worthless
I do hate you. Most writers who leave their readers hanging like this, do it on purpose. Duh.
OH MY GOD. I haven't reviewed any other chapter (not because they weren't amazing, this is literally the best Sherlock fic I've ever read) but this one had me rocking back and forth in anticipation. I seriously don't know what to do. It's 1:04 am and I have to get up early tomorrow. Dang it. Thanks a lot!
Mademented1 chapter 13 . 3/11
Thank you so much for this intriguing story Jomel10! I truly enjoyed every upturn and downturn this tale took. It was a wriggly squiggly path to journey down with you as my guide:)

I felt as though Anderson would have been incredibly stupid to believe that S.H. would keep the secret of who raped him for long. If Michael thought he hadn't hurt S.H. enough that he'd have to go to the surgery then I could see why he thought it would/might go unreported. But you mentioned on many occasions that M.A. left S.H. 'for dead' and that without John's medical interference he would have indeed died.

I would wonder as well if a 'brutal' rape could have physically damaged Sherlock as described, but this is a fictional story, i understand that, and appreciate that the rape was used as a vehicle to coalesce yr reader's horror.

It did the trick! It was so horrifying to see Sherlock abused and disrespected like that. Rape is such an awful ugly thing. Long ago it happened to me, but it wasn't by anyone I knew or could identify or would ever have to see again. It took me awhile to recover from the pervasive sense of fear. My friends surrounded me, just as John tries to do here with Sherlock:)

I love the scene where the serial killer is dead and S.H. turns the gun on M.A. I did'nt want him to pull that trigger. Anderson deserved much worse than that and S.H. perhaps would have been blamed for killing an innocent. Except silly me, Mycroft would have 'helped' and S.H. would have never gone to prison.

It's ridiculous I know but I felt slightly sorry for Sally. She did deserve to be fired or retrained and Sherlock, who is acting on the behest of D.I. Lestrade to help with certain murders, should never have had to see her again. I blame Lestrade for having watched unprofessional behavior from both S.D. and M.A. and not acted. They both should have been let go.

But we know how police in the U.S. have beaten and killed people for all of time. Ever since folks in power have been in power, they've abused it. Not that I think the D.I. here is corrupt.

Look who is in the white house now for goodness sake. I'd much rather have M.H. in charge here. I love him defending his baby brother, but how does he know the exact words Sherlock used to plead with his attacker, Anderson? I accept that he knows all but those very words?

I'll read anything I can find of yours in the future! And i'll read this story again. Thank you so very much for all yr time and hard work. This is delightful! ~ MD1
LavenderGalaxy chapter 13 . 1/7
This was the most amazing and well made fan fiction I've ever read. GREAT JOB! )
DAPetty chapter 13 . 12/9/2016
Brilliant story! Loved it! Mycroft is the best!
SorrySucker19 chapter 11 . 6/9/2016
John is so fucking retarded. I mean, kill him. Seriously, do, but fuck, man. DO. IT. IN. PRIVATE. Go kill him somewhere private and ditch his body in some dumpster heap like the trash he is. Leave no evidence, and when they get called on the case and Sherlock stares at John, John can just give the tiniest of nods to confirm before walking around, comforting everyone as if he actually cared. When really, he doesn't.
SorrySucker19 chapter 10 . 6/9/2016
Ugh, finally. They're all fucking retarded. Need it spelled out for them.
SorrySucker19 chapter 3 . 6/8/2016
That was literally the weakest cover story ever. Why would a known serial killer dump Anderson off after a few punches? ANDERSON WOULD HAVE TO HAVE BEEN A WITNESS THROUGH THE KILLERS EYES. THE KILLER WOULD HAVE JUST MURDERED HIM. And Sherlock wasn't strangled! Serial killers are EXTREMELY fixed on a pattern. The MO doesn't match up at all! He wouldn't have just left Sherlock to bleed out! No, a serial killer that uses asphyxiation likes to feel the air slipping out of their lungs to never return until they go limp forever. Seriously, Anderson is a fucking idiot and so is Lestrade. What kind of detective doesn't even QUESTION those oddities? And jeez, you think John would have a damn clue at least with his whole "I've seen this before" crap. Ugh. Ignoramuses!
Lovetribable chapter 10 . 5/4/2016
I have feeling either Sherlock gonna kill him now.
or John or Mycroft will do it later.
Gigi Esmeralda chapter 13 . 4/16/2016
That was a awesome story you wrote there! Loved it! All the suspense, all the thrill. Even loved the rape scene! Oh! And that dream where Sherlock is being sucked by his best friend, John! You should consider publish it. Congrats!
Once-Upon-a-Slash-Story chapter 13 . 1/2/2016
Loved it! I love everything about this story and Anderson got what he deserves! Great job
MidnightGlows chapter 13 . 4/29/2015
Loved the ending! "Game on" lol. Loved this fic to death 333
SOLANGELO4EVER chapter 13 . 3/15/2015
O-O Wow. That story was just...wow. I don't even know what to say! I feel really bad for Sherlock, but(because I'm that kind of person) I also feel really bad for Anderson and Donavin. This story makes me really want to watch the show!
LucyTheLover chapter 13 . 3/10/2015
O my goodness jesus christ on a biscuit, this was just...oh man, i loved it and i hated it! it was a wonderful story ad i just loved how you did it! Not about sherlock but then again, how you wrote it...i have no words
Maxridetwo chapter 13 . 3/4/2015
THIS FIC WAS AMAZING OMG YOU ARE AWESOME
IT WAS BETTER THAN THOSE PINK SWIRLY PENCILS YOU KNOW THOSE PENCILS WITH THE DESIGNS AND THE PLASTICKY PARTS AND THE ERASERS THAT DON'T WORK AND ALSO IT WAS BETTER THAN RABBITS
I'm sorry, it's really late and I'm tired and my brain can't form a coherent train of...what was I saying?
THIS FIC WAS SO GREAT THO THANK YOU FOR WRITING