Reviews for Maybe Unrequited
AnEarthlyKnight chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
Wow.

So beautiful! :') I'm not sure how you manage to write such descriptive genius, but keep on doin it! :D
WishFlower chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
I really like this, it has this dreamy feel to it. :)
lonely hands chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
'(He's believing now.)'

Urgh, just perfection I am so jealous! I fall a little more in love with this pairing every time you write them :))
sheriff stilinski chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Awwwwwwwww, meloves it!

And good luck with the guyy! ;)
Bringg Mee Flowerss chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
so; you just reviewed one of my FICA and i clickity clicked your name and YAY because i loooooooove this so very much. it's kid of lily and teddy in a nut shell and how's she just means so much to him and how he's a little bit shy and a little bit awesome.

"(See, the thing is, whenever he looks away with that hot blush covering his cheeks, that's the moment she chooses to look back.)"

oh i love that line, because it's so sweet and so unrequited loving of them haha. you write beautifully! great jobbbbbbb!
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Nicely done though. Keep writing
FiferRose chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
"She's the most perfect flaw you ever had." I cannot describe exactly how much (or why) I love, love, loved that line. It nearly brought tears to my eyes, not that I'm *trying* to sound like a kiss-ass or anything. I really did love it. You know, you're the only author whose "next generation" stories I'll read. Normally, I just cannot get into them. I don't -know- these characters like I do the Golden Trio & Co. However, I feel as though I do in fact know these characters. Your writing is truly lovely. :D This one will go down as a favorite, both of your stories (though not the #1 favorite) and fiction in general.