Reviews for Say No Prayers For Northman
dawn chapter 7 . 5/31/2011
please update soon
DarkDesperation chapter 7 . 3/30/2011
I like that story and I really hope your are going to upload new chapters :)
StillStacie chapter 7 . 10/12/2010
Bad Jesus Bad. I just want Lafayette and Eric together. Love this story .
StillStacie chapter 6 . 10/7/2010
Totally Swooning right now . Eric and Lafayette together ... Love it .
trueblood24 chapter 6 . 10/5/2010
mmmh, yummy, sexy, cant wait. Lafayette and Eric together.
persnikitty5 chapter 6 . 10/5/2010
oooh lovely update! i just keeps getting better!
cricket5144 chapter 6 . 10/5/2010
OH wow! Thank you so much for this chapter it was really great, especially the ending! I love how Eric thinks that he's being so kind and gentle, when he really comes across as being scary and sorta maniacal acting! And poor Lafayette, who knows what's he going to do! Thanks a bunch once again... and I can't wait for he next chapter! I wonder what Jesus' excuse for his little "sacrifice" is going to be, and if Lafayette is going to buy it!
StillStacie chapter 5 . 9/16/2010
Please don't leave me "hanging" like this ...I need an Update NOW !What happens next ... i wanna know .
persnikitty5 chapter 5 . 9/15/2010
ooooh! time to get freaky! Loved it!
cricket5144 chapter 5 . 9/15/2010
YAY! AN UPDATE! Thanks for updating, this chapter 5 was filled with ALOT if intrigue! You left me wondering what Eric and Lafayette have planned for Jesus, what Jesus has planned for Lafayette, what Eric is really going to do to Lafa in his "preview", what is Jesus REALLY anyways, and will Eric ever get his head out of his butt and let Lafa know how he is really feeling! LOL! Great chapter, and I can't wait for next one! Thanks again!
cricket5144 chapter 4 . 9/14/2010
I hope I am not being pushy, but I was wondering when the next chapter may be out for this fic! I really really love it, so I hope it will be soon! Thanks!
StillStacie chapter 4 . 9/8/2010
I love it . Eric has the Hots for Lafayette. Can't wait for more. I enjoy this story so much.
persnikitty5 chapter 4 . 9/6/2010
oooh it getting really good! more please!
cricket5144 chapter 3 . 9/5/2010
Wow... your story is absolutely amazing! I can't wait for chapter four! I am seriously addicted to this fic, I really love it! The way you write the characters are so amazing, and each scene is so beautifully descriptive! Please let Eric save Lafayette from whatever freakishness Jesus is planing, if he is planning anything! Thank you for writing this, because Lafayette and Eric slash is sooooo smoking HOT!
persnikitty5 chapter 3 . 8/30/2010
this is very interesting. I like seeing this new side of the Eric/Lafayette situation. more please!