Reviews for A Date With Destiny
Karon19 chapter 2 . 8/2/2011
Yet another prime example of why I like your style. It's light-hearted, it's easy to follow, and very character-centered. It wasn't epic, just a private moment between friends. Sometimes that's more than enough.

It was great seeing Brick again. You've seemed to have made him your own. I never met a writer who could make him more interesting to read about. Looking back on it now, he and Ron might have made really good friends. The dork and the jock. The perfect odd couple.

Too bad I missed the competition. Well it was a plesant ready all the same.

~Darev
Reader101w chapter 2 . 8/14/2010
Great work,

I like how you improved the story from a good contest worthy one-shot to a great short story of how things with Kim and Ron could have gone.

I've read both versions, and you did a great job expanding the story without losing the framework.

keep up the good writing,

reader101w
screaming phoenix chapter 2 . 8/12/2010
Maybe it wasn't so much an accident as fate taking these two by the hand. It looks like the first tentative steps of an incredible partnership.
Comet Moon chapter 2 . 8/11/2010
YESSSS

Called it

Nice ending

Or is it the end of the begining?

Or the begining of the begining?

LFTM

Ja ne

Jim
TheRedKommie chapter 2 . 8/11/2010
Two Chapters... you have too much free time there DP.

Hehehe I do like the different takes and how the notes got screwed up.
JGuar1212 chapter 2 . 8/11/2010
cuute! veerrry cuuute! Josh monkey, heheheh! very nice, I loved it
LoPe21 chapter 2 . 8/11/2010
Err. Cute. very Cute. that right turn near the middle did throw me for a loop though. good story well written and well paced.

I didn't like it, I have to admit i was really leaning towards an alternate pairing but that's my thing not yours.

Great job hope to see more from you in the future.
Katsumara chapter 2 . 8/11/2010
Awesome finish here, DP. I really loved how it all shaped up. The bit with Brick and 'like being lead around' was funny. I really still love the ending and how sweet that is. If only they knew how destiny would be in terms of pushing them together. xD
Reader101w chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Great work,

I've read the story before, during the contest, but the additions are working fine, adding some more depth to the story.

I'm curious what you have added to the next part of the story.

keep up the good writing,

reader101w
Muzzlehatch chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Oh boy, "the love that dare not speak its name". Want to see where that's goin'.
Robert Teague chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Enjoyable little story; up to your usual standards of human interest and humor.

One thing, though- the term "Tweebs" is being used too early; remember Kim had to explain it to her brothers the first time she used it in the show, so it must have been a recent invention. Also, I don't recall her mom ever saying it (though I could be misremembering).

Look forward to the next chapter!
Comet Moon chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Wonder if they got the wrong locker?

LFTM

Ja ne

Jim
cabrera1234 chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
cool hope to read the next one soon
screaming phoenix chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Well I see you added a bit to this. Next chapter all's well that ends well?
Katsumara chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
I really loved this "Guess the Author" story, DP. Was an interesting read and I liked the stuff you added into this one. Great job!