Reviews for Road Closed Ahead
AWW HUN AWESOME!

LOVE IT!

utterly amazing hun
pandora jazz chapter 5 . 8/16/2010
OK, let's try this again.

Tried to type a review and I'm dog/housesitting, so not my computer and hit the wrong key, lost the review.

I loved the description of Sam and his concussion. I like how he realized which table next to him was real, it felt solid.

Nice surprise, the librarian is a witch, though I don't think Dean is happy about that information at the moment. Hopefully Sam is on his way, though how many librarian's will he see when he arrives.

Dean in trouble and a cliffhanger... Well the good part is you are so nice about updating on a regular basis. Thanks!

So until next time, take care.
marinawings chapter 5 . 8/16/2010
This story is so very, very and beautifully clever. I never saw that coming, with the librarian, but I really should have. I love the twisty-turniness of it! Chapter four had some lovely brotherliness, with Dean taking care of Sam. Now it looks like Sam will have to take care of Dean. "I don't believe you have a library card, young man." That part just gave me chills!
sela117 chapter 5 . 8/16/2010
Uh-oh, it doesn't look good for Dean. Hopefully Sam get's there in time!
Zara Zee chapter 5 . 8/16/2010
Great story. Love the plot; it's really got me intrigued. Also v well written and accurate characterisation. Thanks for sharing.
AlecDeanFan chapter 5 . 8/16/2010
You really are the queen of cliffhangers, aren't you? Wonder how Dean's going to get out of this one, considering Sam's not in any shape to be of too much help. Of course, Dean's always resourceful or lucky or both. And he's definitely smarter than Sam ever gave him credit for. Update very soon, please.
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 5 . 8/16/2010
LOL! LOVE IT! :) eeeeeeeeeeeeee! :)
Ryla chapter 4 . 8/14/2010
Great plot, great story! Will watch for more :D
pandora jazz chapter 4 . 8/13/2010
Wonderful job with the chase scene. I was worried for a moment on how badly the brothers might be injured before getting away from the horseman.

I'm definitely curious about Dean's story involving horses. Quick thinking with the bag over the horses head.

Of course loved Dean taking care of Sam and your right, any fights in the first couple of seasons were so much easier to patch up than these last few years. Also the brothers actually use to smile and laugh too.

Love the mystery you have the brothers trying to solve.

Until the next chapter, take care.
sela117 chapter 4 . 8/13/2010
Yay Marigold! It's good to see her again.

I don't know what it is, but I love Dean with horses, hopefully we'll see more?

Love the twist with the horseman not being a ghost. Can't wait for the next update!
AlecDeanFan chapter 4 . 8/13/2010
This really does keep getting more and more interesting. So, are you going to share Dean's story about horses and Auggie? Because Sam's not the only one who has a bee in their bonnet to know the story. Especially after the comment that it would tick Sam off. So, now we may have a witch thrown into the headless horseman mix. Like I said, it keeps getting better and better. Anyway, great chapter as always.
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 4 . 8/13/2010
OMG! LOVE IT! :0

lovin the detail! BLESS SAMMY!
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 3 . 8/13/2010
LOVE IT!

loved the ending! I'm on the edge of my seat!
marinawings chapter 3 . 8/13/2010
Dean's reaction to the head-hunter to the core, very Dean! Haha, and corsets and The Scarlet Pimpernel. I would love to watch that movie with Dean, just to catch his commentary. I haven't seen that movie in ages! Anyways, I love the way this story is progressing. Sam and Dean are so very Sam and Dean! And now the horseman is after them! Ah, the suspense!
JennK528 chapter 3 . 8/13/2010
Hey! Just found this and got all caught up. So nice to see a new story from you! And what a terrific urban (rural?) legend to put a twist on. An old favorite of mine since I was a wee child. Yes, I had gruesome taste even then.

ANYWAY. Off to a great start - and thanks for a flashback to season 1. You're making me all nostalgic! Simpler times, dude. *sigh*
68 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »