Reviews for Road Closed Ahead
stjra chapter 3 . 8/13/2010
You are so damn evil!

*run boys, run*

I love Dean's reaction to Jack's demise, very Dean.

Nicely done as always.
pandora jazz chapter 3 . 8/12/2010
Wonderful job with the suspense.

I feel bad for the brothers. They are both sore from their recent hunts and now the dead hunter is someone Dean knew, which is causing him to be short with Sam. Understand it, but always hate when the brothers fight.

You did another great job with the cliffhanger for the ending.

I'm curious what is going to happen next.

Thanks for the quick updates.
CeCe Away chapter 3 . 8/12/2010
Headless horseman, way awesome. Love the regular hunt stories done with new creativity.
AlecDeanFan chapter 3 . 8/12/2010
This story is quickly becoming one of my favorite Supernatural stories of yours. Every chapter has been very intense and has kept me on the edge of my seat, especially this chapter. You seriously know how to leave us hanging. Everytime I read one of your stories it's like I'm watching an episode of the show. That's how good you are at writing the brothers. You always get both of their personalities spot on. Poor Dean. He always seems to lose someone he cares about or at least likes or respects. As always can't wait to see what you have in store for the next chapter.
sela117 chapter 2 . 8/11/2010
Oh season 1, I miss you sometimes, the angst was so much simpler back then.

I'm feeling very nostalgic and definitely intrigued!

AlecDeanFan chapter 2 . 8/11/2010
You just gotta love Dean. He's the best character ever. And I have a feeling he's right about the deposit since there's a lot more than blood on the bed. Apparently the motel lady has seen quite a few hunters considering how well she knows them. I like her little interaction with Dean. This is a great story already. Can't wait for the next chapter.
marinawings chapter 2 . 8/11/2010
I adore Dean so much, and this story is highlighting just why. I love the way he claims that Sam is a PETA member. Hilarious! And of course, there is no one like him. So charming! I also really enjoy the section that takes place in the library. I can just see Sam, so focused and intense, researching the legend, and Dean working his magic with the nice librarian. Beautiful! And now there's a decapitated head! Exciting!
stjra chapter 2 . 8/11/2010
Damn woman, bam with the cliffhangers!

Loved Dean getting all chatting with the librarian, so Dean.

I love fics that address the silent part of Dean and Sam's conflicts and you captured it very nicely.

Looking forward to the rest! :D
pandora jazz chapter 2 . 8/11/2010
Thanks for the quick update. :)

I love how you write the brothers. You do such a wonderful job with their voices.

The motel owner has definitely met hunters before, though I was wondering how she knew that Sam had a headache too.

That was a bloody surprise at the ending. Dean's right, I think the brothers lost their deposit.

Looking forward to the next chapter.

Thanks again for sharing your story with us.
lunasgathering39 chapter 2 . 8/10/2010
Off to a great start! Can't wait to see where it goes. Nice touch at the end with the gross factor. _
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 2 . 8/10/2010
AH! AWESOME! HUN! :) loved it xx
Hjalmar chapter 2 . 8/10/2010
I'm really enjoying this. A great story so far! Can't wait to see what happens.
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Lol! LOOOVVED IT!

ah :)

awesome work lovey

incredible start!
TheKritty chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Yathzee, a new story! *is happy and jumps up and down*

I'll definitely keep reading this story of yours.

Oh, Season1-angst. A lifetime ago. *sighs happily*

*is looking forward to the next chapter*
stjra chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Cool!

Way to draw me in hook, line and sinker!

Can't wait for the rest!

*grins inanely*