Reviews for Road Closed Ahead
stjra chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Cool!

Way to draw me in hook, line and sinker!

Can't wait for the rest!

*grins inanely*
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Wonderful surprise! Always love to receive an alert on a new story from you.

Nice beginning, the brothers researching a new hunt but also still recovering from their injuries. Love that we get to visit season one again, just the brothers, no angels, deals, hell or deaths yet. Thanks!

I'm looking forward to reading more of your story.

Until next time, take care.
pielover62 chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Yay! A new season one story. And what a coincidence! I recently found out that my father's mother is a direct descendant of a revolutionary era Hessian, so of course I had to read up on the headless horseman legend. I was surprised to learn that there are indeed, similar legends in many European and near eastern cultures. I can't wait for more!
fearlessgoddess2 chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Yay! I love stories where people know about hunters! :D More please!
I'mcalledZorro chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
YEA! New Story! Loved the part 'Now Wyatt Earp comes after me on a horse, then I'll think about being worried." Awesome! So very Dean. Can't wait to read more!
AlecDeanFan chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
First there's a DA story from you and now a new Supernatural. This is like Christmas and Thanksgiving all rolled into one. And a season one story at that. What more could a girl ask for? So, they're going up against a headless horseman? That's creepy in itself. And apparently the lady at the motel knows about hunters, but is she talking regular hunters or the brothers type of hunting? Love that Dean's still a bit ticked about what happened at the Asylum and Sam taking off and leaving him in Scarecrow. And yeah, Lit class with a shotgun would definitely appeal to Dean. Anyway, can't wait for the next chapter.
sela117 chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Oooh, the headless horseman. Awesome! Can't wait to read more.
marinawings chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Yay! The headless horseman! I'm really looking forward to the inevitable mysteries, danger, and quirkiness of this one. And I loved the shocker at the end of the chapter. Apparently, Sam and Dean aren't the only ones to go hunting this guy...
68 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5