Reviews for Fight for the Lost
Good
Your story has been a pleasure to indulge in. It was a fun ride while it lasted, hope you continue writing. Thank you for this wonderful story.
Wat chapter 32 . 4/28
No. Fuck no.

Alternate ending please. I wont accept her biting the bullet.
NoNameDevil chapter 4 . 4/27
godamn that last chapter really did it for me haven't even started on this chapter yet but just to let you know I'm impressed Bravo
Guest Lurker chapter 32 . 4/24
Thank you for creating such a great story. I love how you blended the last 2 games together. It was bittersweet but very well done. I loved what you did who 21 and how that lead into Jack becoming the teacher at that biotic academy.

I'm looking forward to your other alternate ending and to the after war chapter.

Also looking forward to your Dragon age update.

Thanks for being an awesome author )
Janizary chapter 32 . 4/24
Thank you for coming back to this story and finishing it out. And for a bit of denouement for us all in your wrap up. Hope all else has gone better for you over the last years.
Janizary chapter 31 . 4/24
Holy unexpected update, batauthor ;)

love the apposition in this chapter. From terror, to love, to depravity, to hope. Love it.
Dude my heart is both happy and broken. Congrats and thank you so much for this story. It got me through some rough years. Im looking forward to whatever it is you do next.
MEfan chapter 32 . 4/23
That ending with Jack was beautiful. Great job

and alsoI have to say good job on all of those love scenes. you write a mature, loving, and sexual relationship really well without getting to nasty or to graphic.
Howcouldyou D chapter 32 . 4/23
I'm so fucking depressed but that was a beautiful and very fitting ending.
I'm glad shepherd lived in this one. It was a good, but fucking sad trade off.

Jack at the end though...omfg. All the possibilities that were left to the imagination. Amzing job, author!
I've been following this story for SEVER YEARS, praaaaaying that it would eventually finish. And here you are! 2 chapters in two days!

But London...I can't accept this. Please write that alternate ending. What a way to go, though.
My heart broke at the end in so many pieces but it's been, like you said, a hell of a ride.

Congrats on 600 pages and writing such a beautiful story. I look forward to your tweaking it and your alternate endings.

Beautiful job 3333
Palaras Andhek chapter 32 . 4/23
Whoa. Serious blast from the past with this fic. One of my favorites years ago, and it's awesome to see it finished now (and in such a fitting, lovely way, too). Thanks for your time and creativity - it's much appreciated : )
jecica chapter 32 . 4/23
Yes, please, I need an alternate ending where London is alive and happy with Miranda.
Hewhoislost chapter 32 . 4/23
Seven years I have followed this story. All the ups and downs. I loved your O.C.s, London in particular grabbed my attention. Her end was pretty epic, she went out with a hell of a bang. Great work.
Fantastic update! Glad to see you're coming back to BOTH of your stories! I hope you continue!