Reviews for Fight for the Lost
xnickkx chapter 30 . 2/22
Hey I just finished reading the entire story over the last few days and wanted to say how much I loved reading it and appreciate your work. You may not see this message but I signed up just because I had to tell you how great your work iss. I sooo wish you had finished it. I really feel the growth of the characters and connect to them emotionally. It is done in such a real way; I don't think you could have done it much better. Thank you. It was a joy to read your story.

Sincerely, Nick

PS just because I love it too...
ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL!
helenGet chapter 30 . 12/28/2014
nice i love it. more please!
Celmarr chapter 30 . 12/19/2014
I would love to read more chapters and hope you have someday soon the insperation to continue this story :)
BlackRevenant chapter 14 . 1/29/2014
Whooooooa!

Really? Mo warning?

Done.

BlackRevenant chapter 11 . 1/29/2014
Feel sorry that London had to do that, but shes a bad bitch for doing so.

Also give no fucks about her, I picked this story up for the Jack/Shep moments.

BlackRevenant chapter 6 . 1/29/2014
Lame humor is still humor

BlackRevenant chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
Love me some Jack.

And I agree that it should be taken slow. I've seen it done quickly and it can work but slow is better.

As for the entirety of this story? Think I'll only stick around for the Jack/Shep chapters.

I've no desire to read slash, especially when it snags another 15 chapters worth instead of like a mention/reference or whatever.

Mr. Awesomepants chapter 30 . 10/6/2013
Please update dude don't abandon this story
Guest chapter 30 . 9/16/2013
Pleeaaassseee write more!
jecica chapter 30 . 8/4/2013
I miss this story so much.
Ashley chapter 30 . 4/3/2013
Just re-read your fic and it's just as amazing as the first time! I know you haven't updated in a long while but I still hope that you will have an update for us sometime. This story is just so great! I hope it continues on.

P.S. - I don't know how active you are with this, but what about the ME3 Citadel DLC? Fraking awesome right?
Palaras Andhek chapter 17 . 10/30/2012
I was just re-reading certain parts of this story and remembered how very much I enjoyed it. The way you've written these characters and expounded on their interpersonal relationships is not only engaging, but endearing, as well.

Here's to hoping that all is well, and we will see some more writing from you soon : )
DocBon3saw chapter 13 . 9/27/2012
Assuming Direct Control!
Whatever chapter 30 . 9/14/2012
WHEEEEN? When will you finish this fascinating story? Some people are still waiting with bated breath, you know :/
P.S: can we get just one more chapter, just one...
P.S2: I hope you are alright! greetings from Russia _-
Alfonso chapter 7 . 7/16/2012
Very good story tho they better not be a trio romance with Shepard and Miranda if there is boom deleting it