Reviews for Visitor
Kat Nightfox chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Hee! Very cute ending. I love me a possessive!protective!Arthur :D

Thanks for the smile!
BlueNynaeve chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Spot on with the voices.
chele the original chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
o]
Prince Arthur to the rescue!
Vaguefuture chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
How can I not know that this exist? I've been collecting stories like this. Great work! :))
Rehabilitated Sith chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Hehehe. Ah, Arthur, you try to deny but you do care about him, just a little bit.
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Great story! I enjoyed it! Bad, evil prince! Stay away from Merlin!
NightWolfie chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Great! Best ever! Perfect!

Hey, is it ok if I use this one-shot and turn it into a multi-fic? I have some great ideas that include that snobby character of yours. (I don't like him for hurting Merlin, so I won't say his name. Not that there's anything wrong with that character!) Anyways, please email me with an answer:

Thanks!
Tagrea chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
I like
zammierox chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
yay bromance! rofl: 'Well by all means let's take off his head then… idiot!'
m0untainc1imber chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
I just thought I'd tell you that "I could kill him so easily but his father is here for peace negotiations and nothing mucks up a good treaty like a dead prince." is one of the better lines I've read in a while...it was great!
Rae666 chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
"Shut up, Merlin." Mwuahaha, I love their banter. Yey, Arthur to the rescue!
WickedBlue chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
Oh, I had so much fun reading your fic. That was so Arthur and Merlin. Thank you so much for writing it.
Bluebellbird chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
Love Merlins: "im not a servant?" Great job!
Mara93 chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
I really enjoyed this. Your Merlin and Arthur voice is fantastic. Loved the banter at the end and Arthur's protectiveness. It felt very much like the show, very in character. Thanks for sharing...great writing!