Reviews for The Satan War
EmeraldWings90 chapter 5 . 1/26/2011
Heh, you mentioned my Hollow idea! Cool! Don't mean to take credit if you thought of it yourself, but I'm still glad I can come up with good ideas. :) Yep, you know you're in trouble when using the Hollow to destroy your world seems like a workable idea.

...This fic is insane in a very good way.

About teleporting: Illyria used to be able to do that, too, before they drained her. Or it wasn't exactly teleport, just walking through dimensions and slowing time, but whatever. Could they bring back that somehow? It'd probably be useful... if she doesn't explode. ;)

God-of-the-multiverse steps in by sending the Phantom Stranger - good. Is he Judas Iscariot? That's my guess, anyway... :) Or maybe Pilatus, seeing as Judas is supposedly in the deepest circle of Hell. Anyway, never herad of him or any of the others, except Raven, and even her just from a few episodes of Teen Titans - but it doesn't even bother me anymore. (I just feel a bit ignorant, but whatever.) They sound cool, and that's okay with me. :) Poor Blue Devil - that's quite unfortunate, though it's probably the only reason he's still alive in this fic.

Maybe it's just me, but I love explanations, so I was a bit disappointed that Raven and her friends already knew everything about Angel and his crew. I know others would probably find it boring, and I understand the need for hurry in a time of war, too. :)

Wow. That's really simple. Why didn't I think of time travel? ;)

mendenbar chapter 5 . 12/25/2010
Might I suggest Ozymandias? Anything to be remembered as it were.

Another fine chapter you have there, Ollie. Perhaps at the end you could publish a list of all the Coven members. I tend to get a little confused (old woman, you know.)

Happy Holidays.
that guy you know the one chapter 5 . 12/25/2010
Nightmare is a fear demon from marvel comics that needs the human race to dream or he ceases to exist. He could be an ally they find in hell. Also even though he himself isn't supernatural, Deadpool is touched by the entity that is Death, she is in love with him. The only time they are together are when he is injured to the extent that he should be dead, but then his powers heal him.
EmeraldWings90 chapter 4 . 11/17/2010
Nice new members! Though I don't know any of them, they sound cool. Eagerly awaiting either more members or some clue of Angel's plan. :)

mendenbar chapter 4 . 11/17/2010
I think I am too far away from my youth, I had forgotten little Etrigan. Thanks for remembering him for me.
LeoLupin chapter 3 . 9/27/2010
great chapter, can't wait for more.
EmeraldWings90 chapter 3 . 9/25/2010
Wow... so, this is Satan/Devil/Lucifer-of-the-multiverse... in that case, one little question: where is God-of-the-multiverse? May need Him for this one... :) I guess this would make this The Apocalypse.

Only thing I can think of here: attacking Satan directly would do absolutely no good at all here. What they see is probably just an image anyway; I doubt its form is comprehensible with human(-like) senses... What they need is to stop him from channeling his power from this Earth somehow, to pull the plug, cut off his access...

(This reminded me just now of the Ark of Truth-take away the followers, no more power supply, the Ori(Adria) weakened.)

Hey, from the multiverse's point-of-view, it would have been better if the Hollow had consumed everything on this Earth. They could use that, couldn't they? At least, they could if you imagine it the same way I do, like a semi-intelligent black hole that goes for magic first, but eventually would get everything.

...Bit drastic, though. I hope Angel's got a better one. Willow and Constantine? Two different branches of magic, one from a different Earth... not sure what he could want with them, unless it's that cutting-off-power thing I was thinking.

I think I have already sent you my ideas for members once, in a CRS or Gathering review, so I'm not going to list them again, if that's all right. :)

Again, don't know Danny Phantom or Ghost Rider, but a little wiki is enough along with your explanations. :)

Ultimate Warrior of Zera chapter 3 . 9/25/2010
Recruit: Kratos from God Of War, Dante from the Dante's Inferno videogame, Patience the Magdalena, Jackie Estacado (The Darkness), and Sara Pezzini (Witchblade).
AdamTobiasGrayson chapter 3 . 9/25/2010
nice story so far

a few ideas for recruits: Ichigo from Bleach, Inuyasha, the chick from bloodrayne
Jason Kreuger Myers chapter 3 . 9/23/2010
I know this isn't SUPERNATURAL per se, but how about Alex Mercer (Prototype) or Cole (Infamous)?

Azrael (DC)

How about Dante (Dante's Inferno video game) or Alucard (Hellsing)?

Nightmare (Soul Caliber)
that guy you know the one chapter 3 . 9/22/2010
Sam Winchester from Supernatural; Deadman, Blue Devil, Swampthing, and possibly The Spectre from the DC universe; Hannibal King from Marvel; maybe Kratos from God of War; Raziel and Kain from the Legacy of Kain video game series.

If you watch Supernatural, how they portrayed Death might be interesting as someone they try to enlist, with him claiming to be as old as God.
mendenbar chapter 3 . 9/22/2010
Lions and tiger and dark superheros, oh my! I'll have to think about that for a bit. There are so many but I don't remember whether they are DC or Marvel or Action. You know how it is when you get old.
LeoLupin chapter 2 . 9/18/2010
Oooh Yay, I can't believe I didn't see this before, good stuff!
EmeraldWings90 chapter 2 . 9/4/2010
I think I'm a little bit in shock...

Explaining what Cole is shouldn't be that hard; the same way Leo was made a whitelighter, which is a healer angel, Cole became a goldlighter, which is a warrior angel. I think it's a good analogy, anyway.

Heh, I only just realized: the team has a Red, a Blue, two members that can be called White and Gold... what colors are the others? :) These could be their codenames ;)

I'm definitely in shock. the three great teams, and only Paige, Faith and Willow as survivors? *sob* But I'm glad it's them, I've always liked them.

...What now?

nascar-jedi-princess-whatever chapter 2 . 8/31/2010
Marcus! Ifoundyou! My desktop got a sith-cursed-cylon virus, & died on me. A zillion moons later got a laptop which is also weird. It is good to see you still writing! I have a ton to read and catch up before reviewing just wanted to say a BIG HELLO! (happy dancing) take care
48 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »