Reviews for Guardians of Peace
Kingdark chapter 9 . 9/25/2013
I don't know about the direction the story is going into. Flint sacrificing one of he clones without second thought? Why not leave a bomb in the facility to depart the moment vader enters the room? It would deny any of anakakin's redemption but... He's still not a good guy at all at this point.
drkjedi724 chapter 7 . 10/11/2010
write more love the story
JovianJeff chapter 6 . 8/16/2010
Wow, I am not usually given to reading star wars stories, basically only coming across them in crossovers. I was drawn in with this one. It was an intriguing plot and each chapter had me wanting to know more of what was going on and where it was going. I look forward to the next chapter.
gurnius chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
This is one of the most original ideas I have seen yet. But I do have a few questions that I hope will be answered in later installments. Minister Nao Sar had said that they had chosen Flint to participate in this endeavor. Does that mean that there could conceivably be other Jedi out there that may have been saved? Also, nothing had been explained about the tampering that Flint felt had been done to his body. This has very ominous connotations- had he been conditioned to do something, etc.? I would have thought this would have been a number one priority for him. With the Spaarti Cylinders, Palpatine has been making his own clones. This makes the Kaminoans obsolete and a potential danger to the Empire. Although Nao Sar had said their installation was more securely hidden than the antitroopers were, surely the Emperor would have sent out ships to confirm or deny their existence. And last but not least, who is "she" and who or what is "Kal"?

I will continue to follow this fascinating tale in the hopes that my questions and observations will ultimately be answered. I am enjoying this story very much and I'll be watching out for the next posting. Good work!
Jedi Angel001 chapter 4 . 8/11/2010
This is a interesting story and a mystery of who the Jedi is.
phaorah chapter 2 . 8/10/2010
Wow this is definately something different and really good cant wait for the next chapter!
daniel c chapter 2 . 8/10/2010
Cool m8 i think that the shit has hit the fan m8
daniel c chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Jed its danny i challenge you to create a fanfic of Doctor who with me and you in there as some of the main characters by the way nice fic
M.Uchman chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Great beginning. I like how you basically made it a cliffhanger by not revealing the Jedi's name. I look forward to updates!