Reviews for Naruto Shippuden: Namikaze's Return Redux!
Bluenait chapter 1 . 5/24
well... i just hope he is not a fucking beta bitch of a pussy
Max chapter 1 . 5/18
Ch1 Naruto 13 old Flirting was garbage
Winged Seer Wolf chapter 4 . 4/16
Its Onoki who is Tsuchikage not Lnoki. Its spread over this chapter and last chapter.
Luciendar chapter 35 . 3/29
Final review. Chapter 34 was incredibly rushed. It left the series which had started out so well with a bad after taste. I would still recommend it for anyone as writers this talented are hard to come by. I just wish the last ten chapters or so could be redone.
Luciendar chapter 31 . 3/29
Oh my God. I'm dying here. If Danzo could use the Kotoamatsuki like that he would've done it from the beginning. I know you've changed some thing for your story, but that makes NO sense.

For anyone taking this, I'm not trying to discourage you from reading. Most of this story is marvelous, it's just the last stretch that has been complete bs.
Luciendar chapter 30 . 3/29
While I initially loved this story, and intent to finish it, I have to say the ending isn't imitating me. Bad guys have impossible Intel, they are considerably stronger than canon, and the good guys are weaker. I get that your trying to build suspense, but I'm just getting exasperated. Not to mention the BS you pulled with Danzo'd sharingan.
Luciendar chapter 28 . 3/29
I really feel like you're selling the good guys way too short. Your'e also letting the bad guys just teleport around the map. It really is a good story, but it's getting a bit ridiculous. You're just killing everyone off without any consideration for reality. Honestly, I don't think Konan is such an amateur as to not be even slightly prepared for water. She flew around in Pein's rain after all.
Luciendar chapter 25 . 3/29
It kinda feels like you're overpowering Pein here. Not to mention undercutting Kumo. I mean, team Samui was meant to be elite. I have trouble believing they couldn't handle a single path. Them having no summons is a bit rough too.
Lucifer-Satani chapter 8 . 3/14
"Simple as forming thunder clouds to creating monsoons..." WTF!
OP!
Also Awesome!
Conquerer of the void chapter 9 . 2/28
I can help u understand how jinton works but I wouldn't recommend it since it uses the 2 elements naruto doesn't naturally have thus I do not think it would make much sense for him to have it
Areyem Meyera chapter 1 . 2/21
How was Naruto different from the other guys that asked Yugito out? Is it because he hit on her the very first second he saw her, asked her out the same day and made advances? Well then, that’s quite the way of being unique. And he keeps saying Jiariya is perverted. At least Jiraiya is honest about it. But this Naruto of yours is a hypocrite.
LordZarcon chapter 3 . 2/17
First lemon? It was a cut away tho.
maskaggarwal chapter 9 . 2/8
Bro please write a new story. Your stories they are amazing i really love each and everyone of them they are really awesome. So please write a new book i would really love to read a new book of yours. or atleast update your stories. I just finished all of your stories really like them by heart
leonardmosca08 chapter 8 . 2/6
Engulfed by silence I just wanted to give some construction feedback to what you wrote in a early note it was kind of hypocritical as I noticed you said that Hinata hyuga would never really allowed to marry outside clan cuz she's the future leader of that particular clan unless her father disowned her or disralled her acknowledge because they place a birdcage steel upon her head should she marry outside the said clan because they practice inbreeding and because she is the future leader as I said but then in another note you made reference to pairing her off with kiba isn't that kind of hypocritical I just want to point out it's called constructive feedback take it how you see it and you a great writer I just want to point out inconsistencies and your notes and if you're going to have it one way and point out the inconsistency why she would never allow the married Naruto she would never allowed to be married to kiba either for the same reason I hope you're safe and well in this crazy and turbulent time and stay safe and thank you again
Donateio chapter 4 . 2/4
I don't know if you're doing it on purpose or not, but it's kinda irritating to see the tsuchikage's name spelled as "Lnoki" multiple times. I haven't read more the beginning of the chapter and I still haven't seen his name being spelled correctly once. I don't know about you, but when I write something, even if it's on , I usually try to make sure I spelled everything correctly, especially names.

The story is good, but you should really consider getting a beta reader.
3,498 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »