Reviews for Naruto Shippuden: Namikaze's Return Redux!
cannibal27 chapter 21 . 7h
The reason Naruto has so many plotholes is because Kishimoto didn’t have full concepts thought out for a lot if things at the beginning. Like there weren’t even going to be 9 tailed beasts until he decided there would be around shippuden. That’s why jinchuriki isn’t used during Naruto’s days as a kid and the first time Shukaku is introduced he is called a sand spirit and really isn’t shown to be very related to Kurama.
cannibal27 chapter 11 . 7/14
Frick Frackin Renji, Rukia, and Ichigo!? 10/10 man 10/10. I live the cameo
Bismarck Alexander chapter 3 . 7/13
Great story. Seeing Naruto developing his character by being a womanizer. My problems are the lacking lemons when it’s rated M. Some capitalization and punctuation errors and that Hinata will not be in his harem. I can’t really see her being happy with anyone else.
sadpepe chapter 1 . 7/7
I don’t wanna be a bit stingray but 500045.25

That’s really really cheap for multiple sets of clothes , multiple steel and leather/cloth gauntlets and steel tipped boots
But I personally like the story sooo...
Warmaster Koss chapter 15 . 7/5
Did you forget that Naroto had met Yugao twice before in previous chapters, so when Naroto say's the last time he met her was when he was six is defiantly wrong.

You should probably come back and fix your mistakes in this story, despite it already being completed.
ArmouredxSaint chapter 31 . 7/3
Kotoamtasukami takes a decade to recharge after a single use...
Alex2909 chapter 35 . 6/30
it took me a while to finish but I'm glad to have finally read the ending
Leonard.khalifa chapter 1 . 6/28
LEVIN 88 92 $434
STARFIREPIE chapter 17 . 6/27
pedo-snake: Give me your body Sasuke-kun.

Sasugayno

me: GAY!
STARFIREPIE chapter 12 . 6/26
Tsunade-sama you don't know how right you are lol!
addindanishah93 chapter 1 . 6/26
I love this story but 5'7 is way too tall for a 13 years old
omegaderose chapter 4 . 6/20
ONOKI NOT LNOKI
LuluViBritania chapter 20 . 6/19
yer this chapter is flawed he has stop Kamui's defense to use its teleport which gives Naruto enough time to kill him somewhere between 5-50 times to land a fatal hit which he would have done the minute Obito started sucking himself in
Hey I am just starting your story (just finished chapter 3) and because I only read completed stories I rarely review other than to say thanks for writing and sharing with us. I know the story is complete and You are probably done with making any corrections, but on the off chance that you do there are a couple of recurring mistakes that I keep coming across that I felt I should make you aware of. There are plenty of men nor mistakes that are easily overlooked but it seems constant so far that you use message in place of massage and physic in place of physique. They happen in every instance that you’ve used the words so far. This is totally not a flame and I am enjoying the story. I just thought you should be made aware. Oh and as I’ve just started chapter 4 you also call Onoki Lnoki a few times but I’m sure that’s just a typo.
Thanks again for writing and sharing.
matther12 chapter 4 . 6/16
My only real problem so far is that the author keeps throwing out ridiculously low or ridiculously high sums of money. A bank account with 36 figures, seriously? Yourself and your fiancé who is the leader of an entire country are targeted for assassination by forces from an opposing, if not hostile, nation and you ask for less than $20,000 USD total?
3,130 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »