Reviews for Naruto Shippuden: Namikaze's Return Redux!
xSean chapter 2 . 9/20
I didn't think I'd ever say this having read most of your newer fics but these early one are really quite terrible. At least the starting chapters are. I agree with some things and shake my head in disbelief at others.

Naruto to me definitely isn't incompetent, he has shown that he can learn extremely fast under various different circumstances like you said with Rasengan. I believe it took Minato 3 Years to make it yeah? And Jiraiya 1 too master it. Naruto took 3 week even if in a round about way.

Naruto seems like he is just gonna give out information to any pretty face it feels. Not even there that long and telling Mei so much information it's laughable. Just as laughable that Tsunade and Jiraiya were OK with sending him to a war zone to 'Gain Experience'... Guess it's all good if it gives you an excuse to have him meet up with Mei eh?

Don't even get me started on the CRA and the cowardly way he tried to inform her of it. Was literally sitting there making out and then decides fuck it I'm leaving a note stating I want to be together but yeah I'm gonna have a few other bitches along side you, that cool?

As I said I can't believe this is you writing but I guess that just goes to the show the amazing progress you've made over the years huh? Newer stuff is a million times better than this garbage.
TCG-Richard chapter 35 . 9/18
To be honest, the battles were a bit draggy and boring, and since part of it follows the original Naruto storyline, I just skipped the entire part of Naruto fighting Pain and Sasuke, but it was a nice ending though. Good read.
Tohka123 chapter 35 . 9/10
Really enjoyed it, keep up the hard work.
mateeushoffman chapter 7 . 9/3
Dude, these 2 aren't that OP but naruto almost lost, he's a freaking Uzumaki and is the Kurama's container but 1 jutsu made him with 0 chakra. I do understand you tho, you need to make it more believable and Naruto can't be godlike but naruto and kakashi defeated the one with the elements in the cannon, how can a supposed Naruto being rank S and using the hiraishin have that much of trouble, and that jutsu using the 3 elements was completely and utterly useless, so in my opinion, great idea (trying to make naruto strong but not godlike) but a awful way to do that (one chapter ago, destroyed Sasori and humiliated Deidara and in this one, almost lost, when in the cannon these akatsuki members lost because of a handful of freaking jounin)
blackcharizard762 chapter 31 . 8/26
I do like this story but there's a wee bit too much sex not in a prudish way but rather i feel that all the sex kinda of takes away from the story because there's already basically been a chapter and a half of unnecessary lemon scenes
lara5170 chapter 35 . 8/16
This was great but I'm stuck with so many questions
lara5170 chapter 34 . 8/16
What happened to Fu? Who was pretending to be Madara? What happened to Kabuto? I have a bunch of questions
lara5170 chapter 33 . 8/16
What happened to earth country after Oonoki was killed? Did they join the alliance?
lara5170 chapter 29 . 8/16
Why doesn't Naruto just go to where Nagato's real body is and kill him?
lara5170 chapter 22 . 8/16
I just realized that this actually means that Naruto and his dad were actually Senju's so a Namikaze is actually the Senju
The Final Faux chapter 35 . 8/8
Pretty good. Perhaps less unneeded harem and more character/story development, though. Most chapters were just setups for the next harem girl with a bit of actual story in between. CRA law was a crutch and shouldn't have been the sole motivation for a harem, if even exist. Remove naivety on how proper relationships are founded and sustained. Maybe not neglect old characters so much to focus on the harem girls and instead focus on Naruto's journey as he makes a real effort to mature (instead of it "happening" overnight, trauma notwithstanding); create actual progression of challenges, definitive losses, development of the cast, etc. But again, despite my criticisms, I'd still happily rate this as one of my favorite Naruto fics. Following the legacy of his father just as he follows in his footsteps to becoming the Hokage.
fingerprint-by-fingerprint chapter 35 . 7/28
ABSOLUTELY LOVED THIS! I’m so glad Naruto got a happy ending! Thanks for posting! :D
usmckyuubi chapter 2 . 7/28
As a fanfiction author the way you portrayed "Horrors of War" is fine, but there is a whole lot you can look up on if you want the personification of the term look up the Battle of Passchendaele.
stylo1 chapter 1 . 7/21
it is to long for my liking, half the time im thinking get on with it already. it is good writing though, just not for my liking
cannibal27 chapter 25 . 7/17
at this point in the series you’re starting to mess up your own timeline. For example the Railage allied with Naruto and Konoha before Iwa made the attempt on Naruto’s life. They couldn’t have factored into the decision.
3,145 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »