Reviews for The Detective Bride
KxZ fan girl chapter 3 . 4/9/2014
It's been 4 years since last update! Please update soon!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/1/2012
Pweease Pweease Pweease Pretty pwease continue
ulqui's-girl chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
lol Typical L!
fangfan1 chapter 3 . 12/18/2011
Wow this is a really awesome story so far. I love the story that Soricihro (I can never spell his name right)is telling BB, who's also so cute! And I am also intrigued by the fact you also put the story of Death Note and L and Light's lives. This is a favorite story, and you really should update it.

Please don't abandon it or forget about it! Update! L's such a sweet mommy.
Bad Review chapter 3 . 11/13/2010
This is kinda terrible. D:
krazylicious chapter 3 . 11/7/2010
perfect light and L story
Wammys boys 13 chapter 3 . 11/5/2010
It was grate plez make more bb comands u
ShyClown chapter 3 . 10/10/2010
Ah I loves it so great, I give you my word as a woman lol very funny I love the Inconceivable part is always one of my favorites :)
s3v3n-d34d1135 chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
... I cannot believe this, my coauthor and I had the *exact same idea*! Death Note/Princess Bride and Death Note/Labyrinth, it's all written out in script form and not actually fics yet! But we completely agree on the Princess!L and Hero!Light thing, we've done Beauty and the Beast, the Prince(ss) and the Goblin... I'm sure there's more that I can't think of...

Anyway, we thought we'd found our soul mate, but sadly, we favor seme!Princess!L and uke!Hero!Light... such a pity, but we still salute you.

By the way, Labyrinth is going to be really fun, but L makes an absolutely *awesome* Goblin King... pretty much in any genre or universe.

If you wanna read our version, I'd be happy to send them. ... I should also probably read yours, as I was too excited to review to do that first.

... I'll go do that, ta.

- Wrath & Lev
purichika chapter 2 . 8/10/2010
this is the second day I read again your fic! I hope you update it as soon as possible! L is really a detective bride 3
Ilandere Okami chapter 2 . 8/10/2010
I have thought of combining The Princess Bride and Death Note on more than one occassion. Same w/ one of my best friends, who also is obsessed w/ The Princess Bride ((though they've actually got more of a crossover w/ that and Lord of the Rings going on in their head...)). Anyways, what I never thought about was literally someone reading the book, just as w/ the movie, but being just like this!

Honestly, putting in the Kira Investigation part, the Happy Family part, and the Princess Bride part is very ingenius, very original, and quite creative. I love it! Many of the lines are really funny, and I like how things are edited and changed to make it even cooler.

In all aspects, I love this story dearly and cannot wait to read more. -

Ah, tip! A few times, you've switched to present tense and then back into the normal past tense this story's in. I suggest just looking out for those things and skimming through each chapter before posting. Otherwise, good writing!

Luvs ya,

Zena
Turtle-chan in Blue chapter 2 . 8/10/2010
b-b-b-but m-mario's... not e-evil... D':
ShyClown chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
yay I so happy the first chapter rocked every bit plus I love the princess bride I can't wait to read more :)
GoodJob chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Reading this fic is like watching movie because it has interesting plot!
LightxLyaoi chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
I love this.I can't wait for more and a good maybe a verson of the little mermaid?