Reviews for Deviled Ham at Dawn
Kudos chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
I'm so glad I found this fic. There aren't many stories like this out there, which, IMO, is a pity. Neal has this dark, criminal side and I think fiction should try to explore it more.
You wrote this during season 1 and a lot has happened since then, nevertheless I think this would be an interesting way for the show to end.
shay chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
You did a great Job with this story!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
Wow, this is a great story!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
I love it!
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
and who might that tip be from? LOL i guess that was all explained with the delivery...

great story
Heiligenschein chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
So Neal returned to the "dark side"... I like that :D
Great story!
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
Not where I want the story to go, but well written
MoonWiccan6 chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Loved it :-)
cassius10 chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
I thought I was the only one out there who believed that Neal returning to his old life was a real possibility. Your story is very good, and, to my thinking, a believable option for the future. Thanks for writing it.
costley51 chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Shoot, I enjoy the idea. I'm not sure how to feel about the turn of events regarding Neal.
robingal1 chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
what a great story! thank you so much!
ReturnofTheTacoKing chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
I liked it. It did feel like more an intro for the probie more than an actual White Collar story, but in that aspect it was very well done.

I was depressed about Neal though. And when I read that the bad guy's name was Koontz, I smiled cause all I could think about was the author Dean Koontz.

Good luck on any of your further fanfic endeavors.
breezyyy chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
really great and brilliantly thought out story! enjoyed the read
L.M.Lewis chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
I told a friend of mine that I wished I had a fic fairy who would winnow through the heaps and find me a few grains of truth. She put this story at the top of the very short list she gifted me.

She has excellent taste, as always.
Kiki Cabou chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Very well done. The details of the origami boat and the report over the wire were just perfect and just enough to explain what was going on. Sad that Neal seems to have left the FBI when his time was up and gone back to his old ways, but it is a distinct possibility.