Reviews for The White Gloves
Updae please!
pixienerd chapter 7 . 4/27/2011
Oooh, plot twist! That was so unexpected - I love it! XD
100 Silver Wings chapter 8 . 3/5/2011
Best chapter yet, in my humble opinion. I honestly cannot wait to see Wanda in this. From my experience, if Wanda doesn't want to be someplace, you don't want her to be there either. And also the whole San Fran showdown. Yeah. That ought to be epic. If you need any help with the city, just tell me; I used to live there.
FrankandJoe3 chapter 8 . 3/4/2011
Aww... bliss... almost makes it worth waiting for next week... almost...
Tatiana K chapter 7 . 1/22/2011
I love the idea of the White Gloves! Wonderful and clever.

One large complaint though: Kurt is very inconsistent. One minute he is insane and the next he is sweet. He begins by saying he wants to pray for the souls of the hurt and is appalled by the idea of killing, but then turns into a homicidal maniac. He is super religious but then drops that and goes to being a loose cannon. It doesn't bother me that he is that way (this is how he is in this story and that is fine!) but it is that he is not this way consistently.

Also, a woman who goes after a man who broke her jaw has problems, not romance. I like the romance you are creating but that make have been a bit drastic.

I seriously like this story so hopefully this will not terribly offend! Just some thoughts.
Miss-Abigail123 chapter 7 . 1/18/2011
honestly at first i didnt like thic fic, but i kept going and i realized that its really really good! i love it, and yet again cant wait for the next update :)
Miss-Abigail123 chapter 3 . 1/18/2011
haha bribing (sp.?) mind if i steal that idea lol
FrankandJoe3 chapter 7 . 1/17/2011
Millenium Star? Hmmm... star wars? My favorite! Qui Gon all the way, even if he did die in the first movie!

Loved it quite frankly, loved it a lot...
100 Silver Wings chapter 7 . 1/17/2011
PLOT TWIST! Evil, dangerous Kitty is so much fun to read. She's a realy crazy when you get down to it and her unpredictability is really great. Kind of a maveric, just a bit toned down.

And where to begin with the fencing scene? That was pretty dang awesome. Kitty's strutting her stuff, Kurt's getting a bit suspicious. Oooh, this is getting good.
MathiasMatt chapter 6 . 8/24/2010
yey more praise for you! XD

update soon...and are we gonna be seein some Kurtty? 'Cos that is what it's lookin' like!
FrankandJoe3 chapter 6 . 8/23/2010
I loved that chapter! AMAZING as always. This was one of my favs!

And as for the sentence, I don't think Kangaroos jump. I think they hop in a fashionable manner
bk chapter 6 . 8/23/2010
this is awesome! You have really outdone yourself!
pixienerd chapter 6 . 8/22/2010
Well the strange thing about that sentence is that when you take the first letter of each word, you'll get the alphabet, with the exception of the letter V. V seems to be missing, although I'm not sure if that was intentional or not. :P

Anyway! Really nice long chapter! I loved the part with Kitty in the plane, trying to sort out her thoughts and feelings about Kurt. That definitely made me lol.

The Kurtty bits were also great. It seems they're warming up to each other a little now and I can't wait to see where their relationship goes from here; if it gets better or if they revert to trying to murder each other. XP

Oooh, and speaking of murder - I wonder what's going to happen to Scott? Is Kurt just going to let this attempt on his life go or is he going to get even? Suppose I'll just have to wait and see, eh? :)
100 Silver Wings chapter 6 . 8/22/2010
Kitty's inner monolouge (sp?) made me laugh. I've actually talked about reverse pedophilia with my friends, but we don't have a name for it either. Usually its associated with the word 'goldigger' but that's another story.

Bad Rogue, bad! Do not kill the fuzzy elf. Scott's one evil man. He won't be happy when he discovers Kurt is alive and well, though. And that scene when Rogue was trying to distract Kurt was so weird. I view them in a close brother/sister relationship, and that scene almost made me laugh and cringe at the same time.

I have no idea what's so strange about that sentence, other than the fact that it makes no sense at all. Oh wait, each word starts with the corresponding letter of the alphabet. Okay, got it now.
Iris Musicia chapter 5 . 8/19/2010
Lolz, I can review my own story . . . I did not know that. He he. Now I've gotta stop procrastinating and give you chapter 6! actually, I'll do it in the *yawn* morning.