Reviews for Inception: Eradication
GalahadsGurl chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
Hey so I see that this story has been abandoned. That's too bad because it is amazing. Do you mind if I take it over for you? It would be a shame for it to be lost forever.
BriseisRose chapter 9 . 4/30/2013
Well, it's been 3 years since you've updated this story. I guess it means you won't continue. :-/ It's too bad because this is a great story. I love how Arthur and Ariadne's relationship was unfolding. I love your Arthur, too because even though you've added info, I think you've stayed true to his character. He's definitely the protector. And Yusef, I never would have thought of him as scared, but it makes sense; he's not an extractor. So yeah, I'm sad I won't get to read the rest, but it was a great 9 chapters. :)
Guest chapter 9 . 3/6/2013
Soooo good! Please update!
Kait chapter 9 . 3/5/2013
You do not know how much I hate you! I just finished reading it and saw that you haven't updated since 2010!? Are you trying to kill me? Please update the story. I will love you forever. This is definitely the best inception story I have ever read.
Zara Allegra Vespertine chapter 9 . 6/22/2012
Awww.. chapters 9.. you're almost there love. I hope you update. this is one of the best stories i've read!
gracie chapter 9 . 5/7/2012
it's now May 2012. please please please, continue this wonderful story! I beg you!
BlueberriesGoneBad chapter 9 . 4/5/2012
So exciting! The chemistry is great! You really need to update this, so many twists. The idea of Inception was awesome to begin with and yuo've done a great job complementing it. Please, please, please continue!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
This story is based on a fallacy. Japanese business men pride themselves on being able to hold their liquor.
origamifoxes chapter 9 . 12/12/2011
I know you haven't updated this story in ages but, could you please continue it? Please? It's sooooo good :D
Tenar Ohtarwen chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Ok, I've finally found a chapter I didn't review, so I can send you a tiny message :)

Just wanted to say that I really, truly hope you haven't abandoned this fic. Your writing is simply fantastic, and as I've mentioned many times, your style is so perfect I feel I'm actually *watching* things happen right in front of my eyes. The story is incredible in itself, the twists and turns have me on the edge of my seat all the time. And I would love to read more of this story, and anything else by you. I hope you'll continue with this fic one day (hopefully soon!) - I think many of us will be more than grateful!

So just that, big hugs :)
Lov3good chapter 9 . 8/12/2011
Probably THE best Inception fic I've read! Brilliant work!
renonoelle chapter 9 . 7/6/2011
It appears as though you've abandoned this story and that makes me incredibly sad. It was very well written, and I really want to know what happens! If you ever get the urge to begin it again, please do!
Jayy chapter 9 . 5/23/2011
Please update! I can easily see this really happening in a sequel. The characters are just like the ones in the movie. I really want to know what's going to happen next.
izzzyy chapter 7 . 4/22/2011
I think this story makes me hold my breath even more than the movie. I hope Arthur is okay!
izzzyy chapter 6 . 4/22/2011
Oh man that is utterly terrifying. It's bad enough when you agree to go under...