Reviews for Prussia's Girl
Lithuania12393 chapter 7 . 7/25/2013
This was really good. I wish you would continue this story, or at least have someone adopt it.
Lady Brookewyrm chapter 7 . 7/18/2013
Cool story! I like it, but I understand if you want to stop- I've done that with a few of my fanfictions (Well, only one) .
MercyTheFox chapter 7 . 5/24/2012
Pls update soon
nekomata-warrior chapter 7 . 3/25/2012
i love this story, i just found it and read all the way to the authors note/notice.

your story is just pure awesome, i hope you do continue this story later. i really want to know what happens to amelia and everyone.
hoplessreader chapter 5 . 3/10/2012
-san means Mr., Miss., Ms., Mrs. it is the all-purpose honorific and can be used in any situation where politeness is required

do not ask me how i know this 0.o
ScarletNor chapter 7 . 7/31/2011
Ah, I was hoping for an update. Well, if you decide to put this fic up for adoption (preferably not, but it's your choice) could I have a go? I'd love to continue this awesome fic.
Glacies chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
I was grinning like crazy a the end of the authors note. Because I am of Prussian and German heritage. :)
Witch-of-hot-Cocoa chapter 6 . 5/26/2011
This is so amazing! I can't wait for more!
BakerTennant'sTardis chapter 6 . 5/20/2011
So fucking adorable! Please, please update soon!
Witch-of-hot-Cocoa chapter 5 . 4/29/2011
YAY! Prussia's finally getting some loving! I loved the part when she told Belarus off...XD

Oh, you HAVE to update soon. This is too awesome to not continue!1
Rainspiral chapter 5 . 2/5/2011
FACT CHECK! Cool story still just pointing out for chapter five translation

actually san in Japaneses is for both men and women, it is like putting mr or mrs and is a politeness thing.

Sama is master, Tono would be lord going up.

And going down in politeness there is chan for girls or girly guys or animals, and kun for boys or tom boy girls.
Copacetically chapter 5 . 1/19/2011
This story is very original and AWESOME! I think Gilbert would be proud lol. Please continue this wonderful story :)
Silent fragaments chapter 5 . 11/27/2010
...she took on belarus...I FRICKING LOVE HER/YOU! haha and she has the mix of american attitude with prussian...well Gilbert-ness? she's my new life model XD lease update soon!
Silvermoon of Forestclan chapter 5 . 11/7/2010
~san is for girls and guys and is a general polite way of speaking to/about someone. ~kun would be for guys only and if you are more familiar/friends (not exactly sure- don't use this in class so often). And ~chan is for little children/girls, but only for girls if you are familiar/close. Then there's all those other ones for those who are higher than you (eg in the grades above you in school. basically, your superior) and those lower than you (in school, your juniors). And sensei for your teachers.

-Silvermoon
Silvermoon of Forestclan chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
So cool that you're from a Prussian royal line! I am 1/32 Prussian (worked that out yesterday).

-Silvermoon