Reviews for So Are You
Une fan chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
I like them together too!

Cool story... would have been better if a little bit longer...just to be sur they have a girl
missbrewster chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
sweet!
lizzabet chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
I absolutely loved it! It was awesome! And I love Morgan and Prentiss together:)
shad75 chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Brilliant piece. Just loved everything about it. I like this scenario where they are married and not working together. Of course I realize you can't do a long term story that way because the whole team won't be there but this was a really great story. So creepy that this unsub chooses brunette women, rape them and then kills everyone. It reminded me somewhat of 'Children in the dark' where the 2 unsubs chose families and then kill everyone. Of course, that was very different to this case cos they didn't rape the women and they used a dead cat ruse to get in. It was funny in this chapter when Emily said that Derek will spoil their daughter so much that she'll have a BMW at 16! I find it interesting that kids there can drive at 16. Here, its 18. Even in the UK, I don't think its 16. Maybe 17.

By the way, I have not seen this episode, 'the fox'. I have only seen two episodes in season 1, the premier when the show first started where I didn't like the characters much so I didn't continue, and today I watched episode 4 because I heard Reid asked JJ on a date although it wasn't really a proper date! I dont like Elle much either. I mean Gideon and she are alright but I much prefer their replacements. Of course I like the other team members but I am kinda fussy about liking everyone to like the show. Just today I heard that this guy who played Gideon didn't leave the show in a very professional manner!

Hey, I tried to find you on facebook by typing Lost in Oblivion (all together and separately) but what I get is a band!
heartrevolution chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
For some reason I found this one-shot while I was shuffling through my sad songs and oh my God! Boy, did I cry with this!

It was absolutely spectacular! I adore it! It was romantic, veeeery angsty and I had my heart caught in my throat for most of it. I really liked that feeling because since it wasn't like something I had read before I had no idea where you were going with it. PERFECTION!

It was amazing girl, very well done! I loved every word and now I'm in love with their little kid, I need more Jamie! D

Very original, thanks a lot for sharing it!
I'm-Not-Your-Average-Monster chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
I LOVED THIS SO MUCH! LOL! It was amazing! xD

Rachel xo
Elle-H 23 chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
*sniffle*

You write such good Prentiss/Morgan fics. They never fail to be touching, humorous & suspenseful... this one is no different. Perfect characterisations as usual.

Love, love, love it.
ArodLoverus2001 chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
great story!
bookworm45 chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
Oh, that was another great one! I love the thoughts going through Morgan's head - and that he's the lead on his own team. Well done.
Nancy chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
I enjoyed the story. You wrote it very well. Thank you for sharing. Hope to see more of your works soon.
SciFiQueen chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Nice story. I do enjoy your writings which are clearly something you do well.

Keep it up.