Reviews for CSI: Maverick Hunter
Gamer551 chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Oh god, poor Zero... He was so angry though out the whole thing... Still he would make a great girl... Wow... That sentence sounded so wrong, it's scary.

You Have an amazing writing style btw, it was enjoyable and easy to read...
TMNTgrl chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
At first, I couldn't decide if I found this disturbing or hilarious...

However, after reading it for a second time, my decision is clear: HILARIOUS! XD

I quite enjoyed Zero's various death threats (but then, I always enjoy death threats)- and X getting kicked in the face. With a high-heeled shoe, no less. And this little bit:

He now stood in a combat ready stance, a deadly man fifteen feet away from him, an unconscious man beneath him, and a man in a dress next to him.

Priceless. Just...just priceless. XD Thank you for the laugh, kind writer; I needed it.
Gamer Geek chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Well uh...its lip syncing contest all over again!

Great one shot...even though it maybe should have been broken up into 3 chapters.
Jadeite Meteoros chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
No reviews yet? This surely deserves one, and I find it quite humorous, myself.

Ah, poor Zero. As if his currently effeminate build did not earn multiple derogatory comments already, now he is forced to wear a dress and fake breasts as well. The oddest part is that the story could actually make sense in the Mega Man universe somehow, especially in that particular time period.

Your writing is quite good- easy to read and entertaining to want to see through to the end. The characters' personalities fit well enough for this genre and the humor works. X and Zero's revenge at the end is great. Although, "no pairings," you say? Debatable, LOL ;)

JR