Reviews for Mistakes Already Made
Clementine Folchart chapter 17 . 9/11/2013
This was one of the best stories I've ever read. You are a truly gifted writer. I don't say this lightly, I mean it. This story...you wrote with so much depth and feeling. I totally felt like I was in the midst of it all. Thank you for writing this, I had such fun reading! :D
What'smyname chapter 17 . 2/19/2012
You are a really good writer, you should write your own book. I like to ramble about that to people who write well. I've only said this to one other person on Fanfiction before, and I mean it
GilmoreGirlsAddict - Rogan Fan chapter 17 . 3/28/2011
awsome story
Penelope Applegate chapter 17 . 12/11/2010
I just read the ENTIRE sitting.

And I loved it.

An amazing story with astounding insight into human relationships and the complexities of love. The rising action flowed beautifully, the climax was great, and the resolution was perfect.

Great job. Seriously. Automatic favorite.

And wow. Just wow.
haleyscott305 chapter 6 . 11/16/2010
hey love it.
haleyscott305 chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
HEY LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT..
A person chapter 17 . 10/7/2010
WOW! That was a great story! It had a great plot and excellent editing. Will you please write a squeal? Please? It does not have to be the next year but please?
guest chapter 16 . 10/4/2010
no updates? I guess you've ended this story. really sad
guest chapter 16 . 10/1/2010
Do you intend to continue writing this fiction? I hope you do because it is really good and interesting.
Anonymous2010 chapter 16 . 9/30/2010
Please keep writing! I love this story soooo much and it is such a good bee/eric story! :) Please update soon!
A Person chapter 16 . 9/27/2010
Thank you for finally reviewing! So this story is going great! Yeah it's sad but now you ended this chapter with them laughing. Going to Baja should be interesting! PLZ POST SOON!
guest chapter 16 . 9/27/2010
any updates? It has been a while, hope you can update soon. I miss reading this fiction.
lia chapter 16 . 9/20/2010
FINALLY! I thought you've forgotten your amazing fic. It's very realistic to see Bee still depress about losing her baby after all ts just been 2-3 months? Glad, Eric is still around to try to be with her. I really hope they'll be together; I hope this Baja trip will dill help them and help bEE get over her depression. Please post the next chapter!
guest chapter 15 . 9/10/2010
Any updates? PLEASE
lia chapter 15 . 9/4/2010
Its really sad that baby Marley died, but really realistic considering he is just six months and his chances for survival is really slim. This was definitely a sad chapter, but you wrote it really well! Anyway, I hope you can update soon and please keep Bee and Eric together even if their baby died. I hope Eric will stand by her. Thanks and will wait for your next update; please don't take so long. I missed the times when you update really fast.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »