Reviews for Rise of The Makai Lord Tsukune Aono
Hold This L chapter 7 . 11/15/2016
Noice
Scorpio King21 chapter 15 . 6/29/2016
Have you ever thought of making a side story revolving around the history of the makai
DarkDemonDestruction105 chapter 2 . 4/10/2016
Great chapter and even better story overall so far I like the plot I like RV fanfics where tsukune has powers so great job
Brian chapter 5 . 11/11/2015
Is ayan and xantose tskkuis bodyguards
DayCrayFish chapter 19 . 12/8/2014
Sequel sequel sequel! Awesome job!
Bleachzangetsu chapter 15 . 10/4/2014
You have WAY too many OC's. I have to keep a 'family tree' of sorts off to the side. In addition I have to keep a list of who is what, their relation to Tskune, wether they were killed, as well as wether they are anti-thesis or not. I have to do all this JUST so I can keep track of the story otherwise I get confused as to who plays what role. I managed to read all the way up to this chapter but now there are too many OC's for me to keep track of. I hate to do this but I have to stop reading this story, its unfortunate that it had a good plot , just too many characters. If you rewrite the story with less OC's then the story would be awesome. However I also know that the story wouldn't be as good as it is if it weren't for the OC's. Another thing, you should go back and do a spell check on some chapters. At one point you put braking where it should have been spelled breaking. Other minor fixes like that and the story you currently have would be perfect, although i believe that any author notes or character background should be bolded so the reader knows its not a part of the story itself. Thats all I have to say I hope some of these criticisms will improve any other upcoming stories that you happen to write.
jinxter365 chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
...AWESOME TSUKUNE IS A TOTAL BADASS
Guest chapter 11 . 1/15/2014
Me encanto, especialmente la parte en la de CrepĂșsculo porque los vampiros y los hombres lobo no nos llevamos bien. Estaba tomando agua y literalmente escupĂ­ todo
TheGrammarNaziIsHere chapter 19 . 10/15/2013
mice hope theres a sequel!
zxjoncameronzx chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
So far i like it ! It is a very interesting story I love the idea of Tsukune gaining extreme power!
Driger117 chapter 19 . 7/31/2013
EPIC nuff said
Guest chapter 19 . 6/17/2013
I read the whole thing. I was really enjoying it up to the yokai ufc chapter. After that it really craped out. I thought some of it was pretty funny. Some was unusual. You lost me entirely with the planet hopping supertech society. You also superpowered all your characters to godhood too fast. Leaving you to try rediculous story plots. Unfortunately the best part of your writing to me (from just before ufc on) was before your story when you converse with your characters. You had good ideas. But they didnt combine properly from my perspective. Good luck on future work. And I hope you can fix the story. Its possible. I just cant see how myself.
zanpaku chapter 7 . 6/5/2013
It has been real good so far. I think you are good and almost at KATTANUVA's rank when it comes to RV stories
jacobdark95 chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
You did a great job it's a really good read.
Guest chapter 12 . 12/2/2012
let tskune and moka have more sex and put another hot girl in with them