Reviews for Lil' Storm Hawks
interesting to see how they're relationships are being affected by their mind-wipe and childishness
interesting how the Talon's included as well...but i'm surprised Stork hasn't fainted yet
Dark-Automaton chapter 4 . 7/14/2014
This is adorable. It's kind of tragic yet ironic how Dark Ace and Aerrow get along so well as kids. Keep up the good work!
623Dream chapter 4 . 4/9/2012
BlackRain-BlackBlood chapter 4 . 11/24/2011
This is a really cool story. If you could update that would be fantastic. Thank you
fireflare chapter 4 . 7/25/2011
YAY! MAKE SMORES! anywho, great wrtiting. i like how snipe is so pathetic. it suits him. anywho, what happened to junko?

1 last question, what happens if they get dirty and have to take a bath? i know i'm evil. BYEZ! XD
Read Review chapter 4 . 7/13/2011
One word sumerises how i feel about this story: ROFLMAO! Im mean Aerrow and Drak Ace running around luke best friends? GENIUS! A work of brilliance!
SoniKZooM2 chapter 4 . 5/13/2011
*Stork makes a face and speaks in a sarcastic manner*

Stork: ... This is the most fun I've ever had...

Dave: *sighs* I feel ya, man...

Me: Well, I'm enjoying myself, thank you!

S&D: You're demented!

Me: *looks at them adoringly* Thank you...

S&D: O.o'

This story is so cool! Me likie! Ooh, and I like smores too! :D
Aerrowsgirl001 chapter 4 . 10/13/2010
this is awesome!

can't wait for next chapter

aerrowluver1127 chapter 4 . 10/11/2010

um excuse me i totally love the angle your going with! And i love the fact that Aerrow and Dark Ace are like BFF! Im a total Dark Ace fangirl! But can you please update like ASAP Its a really awesome fanfic and i really want more of it!

StarKnight out
Amber Pegasus chapter 4 . 10/2/2010
Totaly hilarious!
Mahou Shoujo Crystalic Katomi chapter 4 . 10/1/2010
Way a go, Finn! 3 *Doesn't like Ravess* Also, points for updating!
Crosse Tales chapter 3 . 9/29/2010
Interesting story so far. I really enjoy it, I like how it has a twist from the average Fanfics you find of Storm Hawks. I love how excited Ace and Aerrow are, and how well they seem to get along as kids. Makes you kind of wish they would never go back to the way things were, they're like the best of friends. Though, I do have a feeling that, between Dave and Stork, Dave will probably be the one to suffer, and Stork will probably be stuck with cleaning up the mess later.

I like the simple, clean way to write as well. It isn't very detailed but you get the point across quite clearly. You love to leave up with cliff hangers, too, eh? I can't wait to see what happens next! I'm sure it'll make my day!
purpleunity321 chapter 3 . 8/26/2010
Poor Snipe...whipped before he even reached puberty...I love this, it's so humorous and narrative is wonderful (you don't really get that in fanfiction.) I especially love Aerrow's and Ace's reactions. It was laugh-out-loud funny.