Reviews for I Adore You, Sweet Pain
Life's Little Demon chapter 8 . 3/6
Adieu not addio
FabPezBerry78 chapter 9 . 9/5/2013
tres sympa j'ai beaucoup aimé :)
A2463 chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Love it very much!
Lunaris-wind chapter 9 . 10/14/2012
I read this and the Sweet Pain, and I think that it has a couple problems. The most important one, is that I never get a sense of understanding as to why Bella likes the pain so much, and is there any other reason she loves Jane aside from that? It seemed like a pretty shallow relationship. Edward's reactions, and the complete lack of any other Cullen in the story also seemed odd. Either way, thanks for writing it.
1234 chapter 9 . 4/27/2012
I think you should consider doing a remake of your first Sweet Pain fic and making it so its rated M, and describe EVERYTHING.. this one too!
Jecht Stream chapter 7 . 1/1/2012
Vampires (from Twilight) can't shed tears or blush.
Koona chapter 9 . 7/21/2011
Awesome story, and I think you should consider writing more multiple-chapter Bella/Jane fanfics. It would make me personally very happy, as well as serving to diversify the Twilight femslash community, which currently remains devoted almost entirely to Alice/Bella fanfics. _
samaramorgane chapter 9 . 3/23/2011
Weird!The whole is weird!But as twisted as it us I can still see that Bella and Jane love each other!I don't see how Bella could love pain!It's not really my kind of cup of tea!
Sumi-chan-desu chapter 9 . 3/6/2011
Amazing!

So well written and so awesome plot! :)
Ookami Z chapter 8 . 12/29/2010
THE HELL? What's Edward doing there?

Oh man! I love this story! And LOL Edward was right, all they do is have sex hHahahah x
Bats and spiders chapter 8 . 12/25/2010
Please don't have Edward come back, I thought I was finally free from him!
Lizzie Sixx chapter 8 . 12/24/2010
WTF? I thought he died
Lizzie Sixx chapter 7 . 12/11/2010
Can't wait
Bats and spiders chapter 7 . 11/22/2010
wauw, good! I like the action. Though please let Dorkward be killed off.
BSB chapter 6 . 11/12/2010
you GOT to finish this story