Reviews for Stepping Stones
SecretCrystle chapter 1 . 4/23
I'M MELTING FROM SHEER FLUFF! SO beautiful!
Great job :D
Guest chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
THANK YOU THIS IS ALL THE CLOSURE THAT IVE EVER NEEDED FOR THIS PAIRING
ael fyragh chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
actually, with fakir very overrated thoughts, when ahiru put the ring in herown finger -and the wrong one- and being clueless and all adorable, i thought fakir would jaw dropped in disbelieve and irritation,

Then laugh.

he would laughing at his twitchy behaviour and for being nervous all day for nothing and she just being clueless. then he will put his hand on her and tell her she put it on the wrong finger all the while put the ring on her ring finger and kiss it and ask her to marry him.

i dunno, but it seems more fitting.
Lectictinium chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
Oh my gosh cute overload! Ahiru you silly dumpling! I'm surprised Fakir didn't tie her down so he had enough time to speak without some distaster happening xD But you've got the characterisation so perfect and just aaaaah! 3 This is so funny. Those two are just precious.
Tawny chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW W so fabulous!
deadacount3.14 chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
No words to describe how happy this made me. This is canon in my mind. No mattr what anyone else ever says ever, this is what happens after the series end(broke-my-heart). Great great GREAT story! 3
Guest chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
It was so cute! perfectly cute! I loved it.
alpacagirl18 chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
There is no such thing as too fluffy! D

That was so cute! (Oh, if only Uzura was there to say: "Are you Lovey-Dovey with Duck, zura?" and bang on her drum until-)

Okay, I'm back from Happy-Land. D

Seriously, though, that was awesome. I loved it!
Chibi-Liz05 chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
awww, i love it, it was so sweet and funny .
dreeming chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
Aww.. trust Ahiru to mess up a proposal HAHAHA! Absolutely loved it! X3
Asuna-chan17 chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
Awww! I really liked this story! It was really sweet! And funny. Lol. A very Fakir-ish way to propose, and a very Ahiru-ish way to screw it up. xD I loved it!
Lexiconish chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
Aww that was very cute :) And they totally would get engaged that way too - it could never go smoothly, lol. So very in character, and I could really picture it well (even though it is late at night).

The weird thing is, my brother is getting engaged right now, so this just hit me on an even more personal level :) I really enjoyed it.

-Kura
Saranha de Angelo chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
That was hilarious, adorable, and I thought fit the personalities of the characters and the tone of PT itself...thank you so much for giving us a great ending!
DruidRaven2090 chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Thank you so much for writing this. I just finished watching the anime for about the fourth time and decided to read more fanfiction. Thank you for not making everything perfect. The fights and humor were fantastic. "Normal is only a setting on a washing machine" -Raven
AlleluiaElizabeth chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
This has got to be the most endearing proposal fic I've read. Thank you very much for that excellent read. _