Reviews for He Who is Without Sin
MidnightLuve chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
dam that was just great look on them i can see this happening o-o
TamiLove chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Awesome! XD
Angecael Gliorixx chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Damien seems so fun to write of.. I really should try him out. X3
michiru-fiujimori88 chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
this was just...OMG! EPIC! i can see in mind the dark, twisted and drity things that Damian dose to Pip..and the bes part is that he is qouting the bible and making Pip feel less then a good and pure boy. and in the end, pip knows he wants the son of the devil...this is just wonderful! i do hope you will do more on this couple and the use of the bible was a nice touch...it just made the story even more wrong but ooohhhh soooo right!
passionateartist chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Wow! Damien is so manipulative! It's delicious how he can control everyone! Except for the mormons and their undergarments! Or as Damien would call it "magic underwear"!

Beans
christinarosee chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
that was really hot and IC! great work! :D
KATAANGFOREVERanEVER chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
That was absolutly AMAZING! You write damien sooooo well. And this is him when hes happy! I would LOVE to see what you do with him when hes mad hahaha. PLEASE WRITE MORE DIP! IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOOD!
AllyED chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
so, after all, Pip's sin was the lust 4 Damien, right? If so, we understand him:P Damien is too much of a hottie

what is unusual about your story( what makes it unique, don't get me wrong) is that there are no mentions about love or caring or whatever, just Damien's need for power. Good job!

!ALLYed
orangekitty160 chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
fracking amazing :D
ACompanyofSwans chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
This is definitely one of the more inventive South Park fanfics I've ever read, and that's saying something. Damien and Pip were very in character, especially Damien, and I love all the little details you inserted about how Damien tried to use Cartman, Kyle etc to provoke Pip.
hootpoop12 chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
jesus christ damiens a bit cruel isnt he? D; my god Pip doesnt deserve half the shit that happens to him xD i think hes a good person... Too bad damien had to drag him to hell with kenny xD truly liked this fic humanity cant help but sin :I its just part of being human
Viola Durant chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
I love Damien and Pip without a doubt, And even though she didn't write this for me I can pretend you did right. My birthday August 13th is only about an hour away.
zackstrider chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
XP
Villain chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
This story is smothered in awsomesauce. I never paid attention to Damien/Pip, and didn't really care to. Then you come along and write this sexy little story.

LOVE LOVE.
trulybliss08 chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMFG! I knew you could do it! You totes wrote Dip for me! 3 and it was SO good! What a happy birthday! 33

oh and btw I just adore what you do with Damien, MOAR! lol

you have my birthday kudos, the best kudos of all! XD