Reviews for A Thousand Different Words
hanna chapter 1 . 9/8
They were beautiful,sad,real and amazingly written.
You did an excellent work.
Thanks a lot for sharing these drabbles
xoxoxo
sandyba chapter 44 . 7/31
You're Amazing!
Beautiful style...
sandyba chapter 1 . 7/31
I really love your writing!
You can write so well of them...you've done a beautiful work :)
Thank you very much!
mariah chapter 1 . 6/13
Great writing:) you're an amazing and creative author,thank you.
I miss Jate so much.
Short and writing.
Thank you,Jack and Kate are so amazing.
Centaurus chapter 44 . 10/11/2015
Those drabbles are so beautiful and sad at the same time. I cried so hard at the end of Lost, but it is a perfect ending. I wouldn't change anything.
Nille815 chapter 44 . 2/25/2012
Gosh I haven't been on for like a millon years, but I'm so glad I checked it today. And I'm so glad you've updated, because I love your drabbles - they're so imaginative and beautiful. Can't wait for more... I miss JK a lot these days, but reading little drabbles always helps :)
gathers-no-moss chapter 44 . 2/23/2012
Welcome back! I never realize how much I miss these two interacting until I read a fic/drabble as well written as this. The Jack/Kate/Aaron storyline may be my favorite and this is a wonderful view of what could and did happen between the three of them.
MorningGlory2 chapter 44 . 2/15/2012
JIMELDA! You're alive! And updating! How I've missed you! This drabble is so wonderful, with so many scenes running through my head with the stories you weave within your amazing words. How Jack broke her heart in two...how leaving Aaron shattered her soul. The heartache of her story is so sad, and yet so beautifully broken. I'm so glad you updated! This is amazing. More please :)
gathers-no-moss chapter 43 . 7/21/2011
This is just Guh! and beautiful and gorgeous! Kate tugs on my heartstrings like no other character on a television show ever.

"Every yes that rolls from her lips tastes of him."

Honestly, one of the best lines ever. Makes my heart drop inside my chest.

Although this one is equally as perfect. Love the fairytale aspect of it.

"She's five hours past midnight without the flick of a wand."
LostInLost18 chapter 43 . 7/19/2011
beautiful! Loved the reference to the guava seeds scene from season one. Also loved the fairytale references, although in context to the the drabble it made me feel sad, remembering Jack and Kate never really got their happy ending until the afterlife.

Beautiful work, I love the way you write. You weave such beautiful images. :D
Nille815 chapter 42 . 7/6/2011
Loved it :)
gathers-no-moss chapter 42 . 6/3/2011
I have missed your gorgeous drabbles, girlie. I love the connection to 'I Do'. And any scene set in the rain just makes it 100 times more awesome. It's one of my kinks, btw. ;) I can just picture Jack whirling her around in the street.

I've still got reviews to reply to too, so don't worry about that. I do hope you'll continue updating this, though.
LostInLost18 chapter 42 . 5/29/2011
Beautiful! You create such vivid drabbles, and paint such amazing pictures. I love it. This was just so wonderful and I'm glad you're back! Missed you updating this drabble collection :)
MorningGlory2 chapter 41 . 5/3/2011
Interesting. Very interesting. I like what you did with this. I think its a general conception that they end up back on the island in their after-life, because as much as they don't want to be back there, its also where they had some of their best times. It reminds me of Jack and Rose on the Titanic, how they meet at the stairs in their after-life. I see parallels in these two stories and I think you did a great job encompassing that with this, unbeknownst. This is beautifully written, as all your stuff is, and I loved it very much, it's probably a favorite. You are so good at putting words down. Wonderful job. I hope you have as much fun writing them as I do reading them.