Reviews for A Thousand Different Words
Nille815 chapter 44 . 2/25/2012
Gosh I haven't been on for like a millon years, but I'm so glad I checked it today. And I'm so glad you've updated, because I love your drabbles - they're so imaginative and beautiful. Can't wait for more... I miss JK a lot these days, but reading little drabbles always helps :)
gathers-no-moss chapter 44 . 2/23/2012
Welcome back! I never realize how much I miss these two interacting until I read a fic/drabble as well written as this. The Jack/Kate/Aaron storyline may be my favorite and this is a wonderful view of what could and did happen between the three of them.
MorningGlory2 chapter 44 . 2/15/2012
JIMELDA! You're alive! And updating! How I've missed you! This drabble is so wonderful, with so many scenes running through my head with the stories you weave within your amazing words. How Jack broke her heart in two...how leaving Aaron shattered her soul. The heartache of her story is so sad, and yet so beautifully broken. I'm so glad you updated! This is amazing. More please :)
gathers-no-moss chapter 43 . 7/21/2011
This is just Guh! and beautiful and gorgeous! Kate tugs on my heartstrings like no other character on a television show ever.

"Every yes that rolls from her lips tastes of him."

Honestly, one of the best lines ever. Makes my heart drop inside my chest.

Although this one is equally as perfect. Love the fairytale aspect of it.

"She's five hours past midnight without the flick of a wand."
LostInLost18 chapter 43 . 7/19/2011
beautiful! Loved the reference to the guava seeds scene from season one. Also loved the fairytale references, although in context to the the drabble it made me feel sad, remembering Jack and Kate never really got their happy ending until the afterlife.

Beautiful work, I love the way you write. You weave such beautiful images. :D
Nille815 chapter 42 . 7/6/2011
Loved it :)
gathers-no-moss chapter 42 . 6/3/2011
I have missed your gorgeous drabbles, girlie. I love the connection to 'I Do'. And any scene set in the rain just makes it 100 times more awesome. It's one of my kinks, btw. ;) I can just picture Jack whirling her around in the street.

I've still got reviews to reply to too, so don't worry about that. I do hope you'll continue updating this, though.
LostInLost18 chapter 42 . 5/29/2011
Beautiful! You create such vivid drabbles, and paint such amazing pictures. I love it. This was just so wonderful and I'm glad you're back! Missed you updating this drabble collection :)
MorningGlory2 chapter 41 . 5/3/2011
Interesting. Very interesting. I like what you did with this. I think its a general conception that they end up back on the island in their after-life, because as much as they don't want to be back there, its also where they had some of their best times. It reminds me of Jack and Rose on the Titanic, how they meet at the stairs in their after-life. I see parallels in these two stories and I think you did a great job encompassing that with this, unbeknownst. This is beautifully written, as all your stuff is, and I loved it very much, it's probably a favorite. You are so good at putting words down. Wonderful job. I hope you have as much fun writing them as I do reading them.
MorningGlory2 chapter 40 . 5/3/2011
This reads like something out of Alice in Wonderland...and that's a compliment. It's beautifully written, and one of the ones I'll have to read a few times to completely get the meaning. I feel like I'm having English class in my head when I read your drabbles sometimes because I feel the need to pull them about and dissect them, and I love that about your stuff. This is a great drabble, very well written and descriptive. I can very much see where you were going with this, now after a few times of reading, and I have to say, you have one of the most creative thought-processes I've ever read. Its amazing really. The way you are with words is astounding to me. Are you an author? You should be.
gathers-no-moss chapter 41 . 4/26/2011
There's no kinda about it. I am in love with this from the almost hopeful way it starts - that they'll finally have something beautiful together - something beautiful to look forward to. And then as the scene changes to the realization that their back to where they started. That the past just won't leave them alone.

And this passage is absolutely gorgeous: "Faint ocean whispers drift forwards, promises of sandy beaches and scorching suns follow."

I'm pretty sure who've out down yourself with this one. Can't wait to see what others you have in store for us.
Nille815 chapter 40 . 4/20/2011
Loved it - A stunning and fitting idea to mix all of these worlds together like that. It made for some beautiful images.
LostInLost18 chapter 40 . 4/16/2011
Beautiful. Love the last line. That line has always been confusing to me because it was never clear who exactly was meant to raise Aaron. It was supposed to be Claire but Kate raised Aaron and did a good job. I loved how ambiguous Jack's dreams are yet always containing that underlining sense of failure he always feels. I think towards the end he would've loved to have raised Aaron, would loved to have been a father but never had the chance to really try it, so I like that you've included that unresolved issue here. Wonderful as always. You craft such a beautiful picture with so few words. I envy you! :)
gathers-no-moss chapter 40 . 4/16/2011
Kinda speechless, but I can say the imagery of this is fantastic. Perfect.
Nille815 chapter 39 . 4/15/2011
This was so beautiful... loved the imagery, and the whole idea of Kate dreaming about Jack is just stunning! I'm running out of words to describe just how amazing your writing is!