Reviews for Just a Nibble
:O
So good
I love it
And would like more..
Maybe the typical things that happen in yaoi? ie, eventual cat-ears, naked aprons, sex in the office...
Mayuzu chapter 3 . 8/31/2013
This is so cute. I hate the Aizen's arrogance but always love it when he pampers Ichigo excessively. Hope you'll continue this drabbles because I enjoy it :)
autumnannette19 chapter 3 . 3/14/2011
Whats next, whats next?
SLYSWN chapter 3 . 11/7/2010
I don't call it crack I call it uber cuteness.
Mac Ceallach chapter 3 . 11/4/2010
It made me smile. Thank you for writing, and Happy belated Holloween!
Eldar-Melda chapter 3 . 11/3/2010
Very lovely.

I laughed when I see what you picked for Aizen. Canon chapters,, aren't they? It's really nice.

So Ichigo will be forced to wear that. lol

Bye!
cloudstrifejen chapter 3 . 11/2/2010
Aizen, in a butterfly costume... It makes me laugh so much that I almost gagged!
Leonette chapter 3 . 11/2/2010
Aw, you were inspired by my story. I have to admit, I was rather flattered when I read that author's note. Now, I've got the incredibly strong image of Aizen in the Phantom outfit that just won't go away coupled with remembering him singing Music of the Night in Lovelock...*swoon*

Anyway, moving on, I loved the other costumes decribed. I should have known Ichigo would pick a butterfly costume for Aizen! And, Aizen would pick something like that for Ichigo!
Sariniste chapter 3 . 11/2/2010
Loved this! The butterfly and strawberry costumes were hilarious and their reactions were just perfect. Also great AiIchi interaction there - very in-character and so nice to see them affectionate with each other.
Persistence chapter 3 . 11/2/2010
lol Aizen as a angel/butterfly cracked me up, so did Ichi dressed in a strawberry short cake outfit XD very cute!
Persistence chapter 2 . 11/2/2010
hehe very cute, they were role playing XD great job and off to the next one!
vphunter chapter 2 . 11/1/2010
this by far is one of the best one shots for AizenIchi i have ever read I love the fact that at the end it was just a roll playing game... Anyway Update soon :)
cloudstrifejen chapter 2 . 10/31/2010
Lol! I'd thought Aizen really is a vampire! Great job on this!
LunaArcelEolia chapter 2 . 10/31/2010
wow, that chapter was great!

never thought it just a rp, lol. lovely.
SLYSWN chapter 2 . 10/31/2010
Hmmm sexy supernatural setting with a twist. A lovely treat for a night like this.