Reviews for Dubito Ergo Cogito, Cogito Ergo Sum
Jet Set Radio Yoyo chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
This is a wonderful story. I like the idea of Souji wondering why he doesn't have a shadow it's really interesting.
JackFrost14 chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Damn.. You made me cry in the middle of night (actually, it's my fault, because it was me who search in "angst" section..)

Aww, love the last part. Damn, Teddie, you're damn good. Thank you for understanding "Sensei" :')

I know this review it's short, but... Sorry for my bad English.. I'm still learn it though.. :(
CrimsonMagi94 chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Aw, Teddie is so sweet. Beautifully done and well thought out. Nice touch up on the main character's psyche and potential insecurities.
TeddieWuv-deactivated chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
I KNEW Teddie was Souji's Shadow! XD
I love it, great story! I always thought Souji felt a bit left out and this would confirm my theory :)
IAmAPencilBird chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
My word that was touching. Wonderfully so.

The way it acknowledges Souji's insecurities about his psyche is done beautifully, and that last line just makes me 'aww'.

It is a crime this does not have more reviews, dammit.
OMTy chapter 1 . 1/6/2011

And gosh darn it if this isn't a touching and well thought out fic! And I applaud you for touching on this subject.

And what Teddie said at the end literally made my heart melt! (Well not literally that would be gross but- YOU GET THE IDEA!)

*Goes of to look at your other stories*