Reviews for The Fantastic Adventures of The Marauders
Spdj chapter 64 . 1/2
Quite entertaining, I am looking forward to the next chapter.
lovemya2000 chapter 45 . 12/17/2014
Did You Say This Was Au Because When Sirius Ran Away He Went To Stay With A Very Alive Mr And Mrs Potter
Guest chapter 64 . 8/13/2014
Holy crap, I laughed my ass off. I love it! Please update and please get to them becoming Animagi. I want to see Moony's reaction.
IHaveBooksToSniff chapter 64 . 3/18/2014
Please please update its been two years! Its an awesome story btw. Your a great writer, you inspire me
Alex chapter 64 . 3/5/2014
Please write more to this story it's so good
Anonomous Blob chapter 64 . 1/15/2014
I WANT MORE PLEASE, I BEG YOU! PLEASE!
nicoliorox123 chapter 64 . 12/21/2013
Is Lily Remus's secret admirer?
nicoliorox123 chapter 41 . 12/21/2013
Didn't Draco Malfoy grab the end of Harry's broom in either POA or OOTP?
nicoliorox123 chapter 30 . 12/21/2013
Lolz. It was about the time when Lily came in, that I realized this was a dream.
nicoliorox123 chapter 20 . 12/21/2013
I love Sirius and Regulus being so close. It really gives an insight into the lives of two boys who would one day end up working for opposite sides in a war.
leviohhsa chapter 4 . 10/28/2013
ahh love it :DD
thatlosermame chapter 64 . 7/12/2013
I am sure this is my first review on this story, which is utter madness since I started reading it an awful long time ago. However, I am immensely pleased with the entire thing, and most of all the comical, albeit sarcastic way that you write it at times. It sure does make me laugh. Well, I hope you haven't completely abandoned this story, not so far into it, and I hope you keep up the hard work if you haven't.
kitcatcatrinee chapter 64 . 5/28/2013
PLEASE TELL ME YOU'RE FINISHING ;_; Oh gosh, it hasnt updated in so long.
tinkerb1d chapter 33 . 4/6/2013
there's nothing you can say? there's nothing you can do? hmm. this sounds familiar. THERE'S NO OTHER WAY WHEN IT COMES TO THE TRUTH!
beeabeeon49 chapter 64 . 3/16/2013
I would have sent this as a PM but it seems you don't have them open, so here we go:

Hi,

You may have read fanfics where characters read the Harry Potter series to see what really happened in the past/present/future. So I wanted to ask your permission to write one of these where Harry and the gang read this story as if it was canon. I will, of course, say that the story belongs to you. If you are unsure, you may want to read some of my own stories to see what you think of my writing style. However, I would advise against reading my parodies as they are completely random, stupid and really not what I would consider my best work.

If there are any things that you would like me to include, such as pairings, please just let me know.

I really hope you will let me write this as I really love this story.

Thanks,