Reviews for The Recruit
Adriana chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
Decided to take a break from your other 'Inception' piece to venture into this one. And I'm certainly glad that I did. I loved it. It's great how you managed to really flush out and present a believable character in Maxine in only a one-shot. And I liked the ending. I was expecting her to give in and do the job. But the ending you wrote made much more sense. Great job!
Naril chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
hello stumbled over this because actually I was reading your dark knight rises story which is also great by the way and it made me even more excited about the film. I just wanted to say that for this being your first story it really is great! I love the subtleties and how well thought through your backstory always is. It's the thing I worry about myself the most. anyhow, keep writing! XP
swampophelia chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
brilliant! you've managed to create an OC that is worth caring about and belongs in Inception. This whole story truly feels like it belongs in the 'verse. Everyone was in character, your grasp of dialogue was spot on. i love the pairings if you squint. the regulator is a job that is believable in the 'verse. i hope that you write a sequel for this. now i'm also interested to find out more about christian and james (also known as alternative cobb and arthur).
GingerGirl221 chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Love love love this. Your characterizations are spot on and the dialogue/language that you use is stunning. I adore the ambiguity of it all, the mystery and questions that are raised are really lovely. It's definitely left me wanting more, yet it's perfect as a stand-alone piece. Beautiful, wonderful job. Can't wait to read more of your writings!
Fluffy Nouget chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Beautifully written and very elegant dialogue, description, and character interactions/personalities - it definitely left me wanting more despite the fact it's a story in 13 parts. Maybe you'll reconsider? :D

I look forward to your future writings and welcome to Fanfiction! Fluffy Nouget