Reviews for Enemies With Benefits
Loved it 8D
SoulMore chapter 8 . 10/1/2014
FAN!
Guest chapter 9 . 3/23/2014
Your fic is amazing!, i loved it
kwityerbeliaken chapter 8 . 11/26/2012
Aww, yaaaaay! That was way good, I loved how you portrayed Cartman in this, you did a really really good job! It's almost inspiring me to write a Kyman fanfic of my own. Good job, keep up the writing!
kylexcartman4life chapter 9 . 10/3/2012
i fucking loved it it was awsome i loved the part where kyle said fuck you fatass and he said with pleasure jew lol
Chase Buoy chapter 9 . 6/28/2012
SOOOO CUTE! 33333
DragonSapphire chapter 5 . 5/27/2012
Ohh, this hurts my heart! ;-;
SouthHighSucks chapter 9 . 4/3/2012
This was cutely wonderful 3
Monique23 chapter 9 . 12/22/2011
Oh crap, this story makes my heart skips some beats, and I'm not kidding...

It flies to favourites! Just... thank you 3
Essex Cole chapter 9 . 7/11/2011
it's 12:33 am and I have to get up early but first I wanted some quick sexual kyman fic. this is a shitty review but I just wanted you to know that this is exactly what I was looking for and I will likely be revisiting it in the future.

poor mark lmao. and why wouldnt cartman take his shirt off? was there even a reason! haha im so tiiirrreed
UngroundableDaywalker chapter 4 . 6/12/2011
This is like my favorite story EVER. You did SUCH an AMAZING job! And Kyle is so fluffy and cuddly! Aww it's so precious!

and I just wanted to point out that at the beginning of this chapter you said Cartman bought Cartmanland because he won the lottery, but it was because he inherited a million dollars from his dead... great aunt or grandma or something.
Lilacty chapter 9 . 6/6/2011
Hahaha, great ending!

And thank you for the great story.
ChikaMikk10 chapter 8 . 6/3/2011
I really enjoyed this story. Just the simplicity of it is adorable and I actually found Cartman pretty funny here. You've got to pity Mark a bit but hey, ultimately we all know that Kyle and Cartman just won't work without each other.

So yes thank you so much for writing it,

Chika
Rafi chapter 9 . 5/31/2011
Thank you for finishing this. I give up hoping already.

In my opinion the last chapter was too sweet. It was a really long love confession, with too much drama. And I got feeling that it was like "hurry up and explain everything in one chapter". It turns out as one big fluffy "Oh I love you from the begining" even if you tried make it less fluffy on the Cartman side.

And you explain everything except shirt problem. But I thing that Cartman was just ashamed of his weight.

That is all I had to say. Thank you once again for finishing this story, even if it wasn't the best chapter of it to still show that you care of your readers.
BlackDragon41 chapter 9 . 5/31/2011