Reviews for Because it Happens
Guest chapter 1 . 3/27/2016
Heh, that was fun to read. Nice job
ghost509 chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
some of the things you put into this would make great one or even two shots.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
Suprisingly realistic
SapphireIce13 chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
*Laughter*
*Crazy Laughter*
*Laughter of a Sociopath*
Even better than the Desmond contemplating whether or not to end the bloodline. Are you sure everything's 'okay' *points to head* up in here? God only knows what floats around in that mind of yours... But be sure to write I down, cause I love reading it!
SimpleIsSmart chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Uhmmm...Don't mind but, your humour is incrementally dull, well..sometimes because 'I m a Barbie Girl' was pretty funny.
Just look and scrutinize it a bit otherwise, Its good
Expecting more...

C.i.r.i.a
Unt0t3n chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
this is too funny.
I was literally holding my breath when I was reading this because I was laughing so hard and I'm not supposed to be on FanFic right now.
Like literaly-literaly not just saying literally. AWESOME
Kallios the Scholar chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Seriously? They do stuff like that?

...and suddenly, the fact that way too many members of my family are military, and the fact that clinical insanity is a THING in our family, is explained. I wanna join the Foreign Legion when I grow up.

Except they don't take girls. Damn.
Liz-in-a-teacup chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
I can't stop laughing. This is too funny I mean really. I'm hitting the floor. And rolling. Oh poor Roach.

Story - Favourites
mar-iguana chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
BWAHAHAHAHA~! I love it! XDD
Nioba chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Yeah yeah this one made me ROFLMAO, seriously. Amazing work. :)
Migisi chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
I totally knew what you were talking about! I love the Electric Avenue video. Cracks me up every time.
Swiping Monocles chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
So usually I don't favourite things unless I love them and oh my goodness, this story was great! It had me giggling like mad.

Wonderful work.

Toxic Ink chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
From all the military prank videos I've seen, I completely imagined the entire story in real life. Nicely done, comrade.
Griever-Evermore chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
OMG! I love it! you should write more... please! pretty please! It was so good! :)
animexluva13 chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
OMFG that is hilarious! Could totally see this! The ways people combat boredom...