Reviews for Though You Can Render No Reason
nights of wonder chapter 3 . 3/23
Uh. I remember this fic from a while ago, I think on ao3, and how it was perfectly done and heartbreaking and totally fucked me up, and how I so wish there was more. Kudos!
Acrylate chapter 3 . 11/11/2013
Your story is very sad. It lack something, but I don't know what. It just feel unrealistic that Roslin and Will Adama "destroy" Lee but keep saying sorry. It makes the story superficial but nonetheless great story. Hope you make the sequel.
eridani chapter 3 . 5/20/2012
This has sequel potential- I want to know how Lee being stuck on the Astral Queen changes things!
Parzival vi Britannia chapter 3 . 6/3/2011
OMG Thats it? the end! I want more! you gotta continue this! Another mutiny? They take out Tight, Adama sr. and roslin and put lee in charge? JUST SOMETHING! lol..
dferveiro chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Wonderful story. Are you considering continuing it? I think a continuing story with Lee in the Astral Queen would be very interesting. Either way, thanks so much for the story!
gta manic chapter 3 . 2/2/2011
Please please please have a sequel, this needs a sequel...please
angry penguin chapter 3 . 11/6/2010
Damn. You have me crying. Sequel?
angry penguin chapter 2 . 11/6/2010
Definitely not looking good. Damn good fic.
angry penguin chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
I get the feeling that things are not going to be looking up for Lee any time soon...
SeaWraith chapter 3 . 11/6/2010
This is a fantastic story. I've always thought that the mutiny and its consequences were glossed over too neatly in the series. Would it be too much to ask for a sequel, to show what happens once Lee has done his time?
Anastashia chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
This was wonderful, you must do a sequel. How will Lee's experience on the Astral Queen go?
starshine chapter 3 . 9/6/2010
Its a wonderful story, and I am very glad I found it. Thanks so much for taking your time and writing it down!
Clara chapter 3 . 8/17/2010
Woah, great story, but crying out for more!
ddt73 chapter 3 . 8/15/2010
Can't believe they found him guilty!

With all the unrest in the fleet after the Gideon, you'd think people would be sympathetic to what Lee did. :(

Thanks for the story.
ddt73 chapter 2 . 8/15/2010
Still not sure, how logical it is, but if I suspend my disbelief it's an interesting tale. It's well written.