Reviews for Three Simple Little Words
sheriff stilinski chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Awwwwww. This makes me so saddddd. :(

I lovelovelove anyways. :)
ariex04 chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
I really like this story. Your portrayal of Lily and Sirius is really good and very interesting. Nice job with it!
MadameCissy chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
This was amazingly emotional. A pairing I have never really considered before - but this has definitly changed my vision. I like Lily/James sometimes but I like Lily/Sirius too. Maybe because it is so forbidden. You can feel it in the story. Well done to capture the emotions so well.
LovingYouAtFirstSight chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
I really liked this story, it is the first Lily/Sirius i have read and it was very interesting. Now on with Judging,

Grammar: I really liked your use of cut of sentences and as far as I am concerned i saw no grammar Mistakes. 5/5 :)

Spelling: I also saw no spelling mistakes, which was fantastic. 5/5

Quote: I am not sure I really understood how the quote was used, there was no re-ratting but it was an inventive way to use the quote. 2/5 :)

Sense: I really like how in character they all were, especially how Sirius gave up Lily because of his 'brotherhood' with James, it was really well written. 5/5

So that's - 17/20 Well done :)
Princess Ducky chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Poor Sirius. Poor James. Poor Lily. This makes me want to cry. I love this story but it makes me want to cry. I am now off to see if you have a happy Lily/Sirius story for me to read, just so I can stop wanting to cry. (Amazing story though)

-Princess Ducky
Dazzled-Midnight-Melody chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
I loved it, I've never been much of a Lily/Sirius fan just on pure principle, but I loved it none the less. If Lily and Sirius where in love I think James, after Sirius already let her go would tell Sirius that he was okay with it, having seen and heard the truth in what Lily said. It disappoints me that they weren't able to be together, and I wonder if she married someone close to them and she sees them at get together and smiles sadly at what could have been and what never was. Oh, well that was kind of an odd review, but still. I loved it so much, your a fantastic writer!

Ed Westwicker chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Can I just say that I was delighted by the use of the quote? It was very imaginative and an ingenious way to use a very odd quote! But anyway, here are your scores:

Grammar: Impeccable! I was very glad that you had no grammatical errors. 5/5 for that!

Spelling: Spelling was impeccable! I love that :D! 5/5

Use of quote: It was very interesting, but I didn't really get the full use of it. There was no re-ratting going on. Churchill also said that it was all right to rat, Sirius was adamant that it was not. 3.5/5

Does it make sense?: Yes, it does. Very good job. 5/5
Jemennuie chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
I always find pairings besides James/Lily interesting, so it's interesting to see this, and given the situation they're in, Sirius and Lily's reactions both seem realistic. I also like how you give a one line explanation as to why Lily was going with James in the first place if she didn't love him. My only constructive criticism is that the end doesn't feel very conclusive. I'm not really sure how to explain it and also, for all I know, maybe that was your intention. Anyways, overall an interesting one-shot.
HerTaintedQuill chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Beautiful. Love it.
Kina Kalamari chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Gosh, depressing much? But good, anyway. And would believe that I nearly said it was 'food'? Stupid keyboard, with the 'g' right next to the 'f'...
SoUsay234 chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
This is really sad, even if I normally don't like this pairing - this was extremely well-written and made me actually feel for them which is quite a fit considering my dislike for it. Well done, extremely well written - wonderful job.
DayDreamingDormouse chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Bah, what is it with you storytellers making me cry this fine morning? Honestly I think I read the wrong stories ... *sigh*

However, I really loved that story. It isn't a pairing I usually read because Lily and James just belong together. But I am an avid Sirius fan so I had to read that. I feel sorry for them both, it is all so heartbreaking.

It is quite well written and I am going now to read more of your stories!

Have a nice day