Reviews for Late Nights at The Leaky Cauldron
Guest chapter 7 . 2/1/2013
i love it but please finish it!
The Black Cat Pounce chapter 7 . 6/9/2012
Great story, but you haven't updated for more than a year...what happened? Are you still going to write?
elis grey chapter 7 . 7/21/2011
this story is original and great! i don't understand why there are so few reviews. :( please update!
mynameinlights15 chapter 7 . 6/4/2011
It's been months since this story was last updated, but pleaseee update soon!

I love this. somuch.
Guest chapter 7 . 3/12/2011
Please please please update! Don't forget about your stories!
Heatherdee chapter 7 . 1/17/2011
Oh my forget about my last review update this one!im so hooked! Your other story was good but this one is amazing
Blindedbystars95 chapter 7 . 1/8/2011
I really like this story having just read it from start to finish in a few hours. Please update soon i'd love to know what happens next. X
Rst13 chapter 6 . 11/14/2010
Please update.. Im dying to read your story..
Anonymous Santa chapter 7 . 11/2/2010
Beautiful. (:

I love everything. How Lily is so honest. How James is so understanding. I mean, of course, he understands what she said - but still, even I would be pissed at being treated that way. He really is a great guy. I like how Lily knows when she's wrong. How she's mature enough to accept how bad she's acted...well, with a little help from Remus, of course. If he hadn't shouted at her, then she'd have left for good. What she's done really doesn't add up to what James did for her. He doesn't deserve that crap.

So I'm glad everything's resolved. I've only got one complaint though: I've been reading this fanfiction...and it's now 10:02pm. My Essay for English is half done, and I still have to print it, my geography and history homework are barely finished...and, I have school tomorrow. Damn it all. YOU MADE ME MISS MY HOMEWORK TIME!

Joking. But seriously, my teacher is going to KILL me. Anyway, good luck with this story and...

Please update soon.
Joelle8 chapter 7 . 11/2/2010
Your hunch was absolutely correct. :)
LilyxJames chapter 7 . 11/1/2010
Aw, that was such a cute chapter! I'm glad they're getting along... even if they're just friends... for now...
Adorkably Adorkable chapter 7 . 11/1/2010
aww i love it. its so adorable. i cant wait to see what happens next.
I am Weasley chapter 7 . 10/31/2010
This was very cute! I like where it's going!
NeverQuitDreaming chapter 7 . 10/31/2010
aw, i'm glad they made up. This was really good.
turtlelover0511 chapter 7 . 10/31/2010
Aww that was sweet! I liked the dream...very mysterious...why would he do that? Maybe to put Dumbledore off his trail? Hmmm...

Btw, you're never too old for trick or treating! Haha I'm a sophomore and I"m going out with my friends tonight to trick or treat! :D We're a strange bunch of people!

Great chapter! Please update soon!