Reviews for Promise
PeacefullyJos chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
This story deserves as much reviews as Chuck has billions.
JuseaPeterson chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
I think you did a great job with presenting them in a good sense, it's still Chuck and Blair and yet they're mature. I like the whole thing with her mom as well.
PacificRomance chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
love love love.

Especially:

"Just love me awhile," she breathed into his mouth. "Please?"

"I'll love you forever," he promised.

ugh. so good.
thegoodgossipgirl chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
loved! It was similar to the other one but somehow I like this one better. maybe. A little.

Great work!
Itconsumesme chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
GREAT!
abelard chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
AWESOME. Love love love this version of them. I picture them five or so years from now, having to take into account the fact that they've hurt each other so badly so many times that now Eleanor will never C. with her daughter. I actually can really believe this having to sneak around. It's so angsty sweet and SO HOT.
QueenBee10 chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
loved it
bethaboo chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
I absolutely adored this one shot. So lovely, so well written and perfectly paced towards the end. The last scene, where she tells him she promises . . .I literally had tears in my eyes.

I can see this happening, actually, and that's to me the best compliment I can offer you.

Love all your stories (especially Allusions-I keep meaning to go through and review all your chapters, because I love them SO MUCH). Thank you for writing these for us Chair lovers :)

Bethaboo
LetMeIn1812 chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
This made my day.

I adored the transition from polite society to passionate and needy (both physically and emotionally) in such short time periods and back again... Only being their true selves when alone and not hiding anything.

I loved that Blair answered the question, she didn't even want to hear- that is so Blair and Chuck :)