Reviews for Light Side of the Moon
Sara chapter 1 . 3/4
A
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 2/3
I'm still on Canon Dean's side ! His decision based on the Canon was Reasonable and Understandable !
So, how much I hate and mourn about the thrown Amulet, if Dean think that was for the best, so yeah, maybe it was.

But I would love this fic become Canon !

Because the change Samulet would never come back was 97% high !

*sobbed*

This is Great ! Samulet back !
Risa Dawn chapter 1 . 1/22
SHOULD HAVE ENDED THIS WAY!

Awesome story!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
The ending was my favorite. I waited for the amulet's reappearance for about two seasons then gave up. You made it better
fanfictionlover101 chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
I love that Sam actually got to show Dean some real memories! And that I wasn't the only one disappointed by Sam's heaven in the show.
ccase13 chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
This is a wonderful story. Dean so needs to see Sam's real heaven.
3DBABE1999 chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Gughh! You just made me cry!.. Ugh.. The tears! I'm blubbering here!.. This was PERFECT they need to bring The Amulet back for real!
AlyLeo93 chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
:D :D :D :D awesome!
brokencrownsandhearts chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
thank you so much for writing this, i needed to read something like this after seeing Dean throw out the amulet. great job! and the details of the memories were amazing, great job!
morgana07 chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
Very nice addition and I'll enjoy any story that gets that amulet back where it belongs.
amanda chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
aww that was so good and cute. I really really hope what you wrote in te last part with the amulet happens! That's exactly how i had imagined it to happen
cold kagome chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
AWWWE! I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE DEAN THAT! POUTED

I STILL REMEMBER SAMMY FACE.. IT WAS CRUSH,, POOR SAMMY...

AWWWE LOVE IT... YEEEA IM HAPPY THAT SAMMY SHOW HIS HEAVEN.. LOL

LOVE IT
mikesh chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Awe, how cute! And the boys need to become like they uesd to and I hope Dean does want his amult back this season! Sooooo can't wait for it to start again!
Klutzygirl33 chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Great fic! I really loved it.
samgirl19 chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
wow i liked this better then the episode. the epi was to sad and depressing this one-shot made it better