Reviews for Haunted Inside
Foxfairy7 chapter 6 . 6/6
Update?
Omg please continue! I love it
(I just realised this was posted 7 years ago but I don't care please update)
twilight fun chapter 6 . 8/31/2016
love it..
Loveyoupokemon chapter 6 . 6/19/2016
I love where you've gone with this story so please continue and show me what happens next
Guest chapter 6 . 6/12/2016
Please write the next chapter! I just found this and I need to know what happens! PLEASE WRITE MORE!
Mm chapter 6 . 3/25/2016
Omg I love all of your stories... They have gotten me breaking down in tears I want more! What happens with Edward and Bella will she remain damged forever?
KatnissHermioneCullen chapter 6 . 9/5/2015
Wonderful chapter! I love this story so much, you've got to finish it, it's been ssix years, much too long.
fangirl2134 chapter 6 . 8/6/2015
why don't you update? you say you hate authors you do it, but you're no better yourself! so please, update!
Chelsea chapter 6 . 6/30/2015
It's been 5 years! Do another chapter!
Guest chapter 6 . 2/4/2015
cmon chapter 7 this is a great story
guest chapter 6 . 1/19/2015
Love this! Been looking for another good mob story. Just wish I had alot more chapters to read. Hope he'll win her over but its going to take ALOT from Edward. Would love to see the buildup from hate to trust to love. Love lots of drama too and tough dark mobward! Update soon please!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/28/2014
Finish story
MysteryGirl chapter 6 . 7/24/2014
I hate you why would u end the story like that u are a disgrace to stories everywhere
Allison Wonderla chapter 6 . 6/1/2014
This is a wonderful story and your writing is great. It has a interesting plotline I love Jasper! :) PLEASE FINISH IT!
twilight-saga-lover95 chapter 6 . 4/16/2014
I'm really enjoying this story so far! Poor Bella! I can't even imagine what she's feeling! Edward better be nice to her. I hope she doesn't fall for him too easily though, after all he did have her father killed. Update soon :)