Reviews for Gone
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
That was so sad :'( I love how you wrote about the gaps in the 3rd movie and how Woody reacted to Bo leaving. I was always curious about that... Another chapter maybe? Unless you've finished with this story
Jake Nickleby chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
I wanted to bawl when I realized that Bo was gone, while watching "Toy Story 3". It was unsettling to hear her mentioned once briefly, but it was obvious that it was a taboo. Although, I still didn't feel satisfied how untouched the story was. So I'm glad that I came across your interpretation of what happened. I got my fix!
Infinite Stupidity chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Aw I'm tearing up here! Poor Woody, he didn't even get a chance to say goodbye! If only he had pulled Bo into the drawer with him, it would all be okay. . .
SerenaRiis chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Wow! What an amazing story! I was wondering about a similar situation when I saw Toy Story 3, and I have to say, you did a wonderful job at filling in the blanks. I'd love to see a continuation, but if you think it's done, then I won't pester you :)

Thank you sooo much for posting this!
toons27 chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
This story was beautifully written! Although I adore the third film, I was really upset that Bo Peep was "cut" from the film. I understood why she was put on bus (she'd be broken to pieces in seconds at sunnyside!) but it still didn't cease my sadness. It was also a big disapointment since she was my favorite female pixar character when the first film came out.
itssheriffwoody chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Oh this is so sad! We can feel his pain...

It's beautifully written! Thank you for this )
Alicethepurplefrog chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Oh my goodness, this was soo sad! It was a very compelling story and it kept my attention from beginning to end. I was so upset when Bo didn't show up, and that face that Woody made when he said 'yeah, even Bo' just broke my heart! And this story just broke it more, and I mean that in a good way. :) This is an amazing story, and a word of advice, do not read this story while listening to 'You've got a friend in me' it just makes you cry harder!